**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

These Champs Need Magneto Level Buff

Rocket_RidesRocket_Rides Posts: 10
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Magneto got a great buff that made him worthy of the ability to control metal. He was previously underwhelming despite his insane power. These champs also deserve very strong buffs due to their great power:
- Dormammu
- Doctor Strange
- Mephisto
- Thanos

There are definitely more but these are some I thought of.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

What about green goblin, one of the most prominent villains in marvel comics?

They'll buff him immensely with a synergy with Sandman. Calling it now.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

Doctor strange was game breaking before so if they buff him, expect to be underwhelmed by it. Thanos is a trophy champion and shouldn’t be too powerful. Mephisto and Dormammu would be very cool to see buffed to a higher power level soon.

As someone who uses Strange regularly, any kind of buff is a improvement
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Magneto got a great buff that made him worthy of the ability to control metal. He was previously underwhelming despite his insane power. These champs also deserve very strong buffs due to their great power:
    - Dormammu
    - Doctor Strange
    - Mephisto
    - Thanos

Buffs aren't really about the character's power level in the comics. I love colossus, he's my favorite X-man, but he isn't the strongest mutant or even near in the comics. He's a worthy contender in MCOC.

But if they were, Pheonix should also be in that list, and Sentry, and iHulk cuz I think he like one-shots the entire avengers.

Also Dormammu buff when? Dormammu buff PLEASE
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Juggs, Sentry, Strange, Nova and Immortal Hulk are who i most want to see buffed. They're all just so weak compared to what you want from these characters.

@Crcrcrc
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Juggs, Sentry, Strange, Nova and Immortal Hulk are who i most want to see buffed. They're all just so weak compared to what you want from these characters.

I wouldn’t say immortal hulk needs one. At least not right now
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    They aren’t going to buff Thanos that much if at all, since he is a trophy champion
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Nobody's talking about Black Bolt? OK then
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Dr.Strange definitely deserve some power in this game.
    He is Master of the mystic arts...
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I am all with sentry and dormammu.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Not thanos he's too rare to be too good.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Just because a character is powerful in the comics doesn't mean they should automatically be powerful in the game as well.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    No.

Sentry
    War Machine
    Superior Iron Man
    Super skull (lol)
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    What about Ultron?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Monke said:

LouisW89 said:

Nobody's talking about Black Bolt? OK then

He needs utility. Solid champ with the hit monkey synergy, but otherwise he needs some god damn utility
    You can't utilize the synergy in act 6 considering that the 5* is rare and the 6* would need dupe + sigs
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

- Dormammu
    - Doctor Strange
    - Mephisto
    - Thanos

I can bet u have these champs in ur roster.