**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DDHK is the most undervalued champ in the entire game

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

With synergies, because of sheer amount of nodes and abilities DDHK counters, he is a top 2 skill champ imo. Without synergies he's top 5 and with suicides he's bottom 1.

As someone who personally enjoys DDHK (have a r5) putting him at top 2 skill is a extreme stretch. I'd argue he's top 12-15
    That's understandable but with synergies he is aegon at 500 hits minus the damaging debuff shrug off, and falcon with 100% uptime on lock on.
    Yes where is his -100% AA, true strike, mega furies, and heavy unstoppable? And his ability to go unstoppable when the opponent evades?

Aegon is much, much better
    Read the post
    You said and I quote: "with synergies he is aegon at 500 hits minus the damaging debuff shrug off, and falcon with 100% uptime on lock on." That is incredibly wrong.
    I meant the original post not the comment.

Recommend you check the paragraph under Useful Synergies.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

With synergies, because of sheer amount of nodes and abilities DDHK counters, he is a top 2 skill champ imo. Without synergies he's top 5 and with suicides he's bottom 1.

As someone who personally enjoys DDHK (have a r5) putting him at top 2 skill is a extreme stretch. I'd argue he's top 12-15
    That's understandable but with synergies he is aegon at 500 hits minus the damaging debuff shrug off, and falcon with 100% uptime on lock on.
    Yes where is his -100% AA, true strike, mega furies, and heavy unstoppable? And his ability to go unstoppable when the opponent evades?

Read the post
    You said and I quote: "with synergies he is aegon at 500 hits minus the damaging debuff shrug off, and falcon with 100% uptime on lock on." That is incredibly wrong.

Whoa, I totally see the 30k crits, true strike, unstoppable, and OAAR!
    Oh wait, nope
    BigBlueOx said:

Glad somebody likes him. And I appreciate the Info on the -100% DAAR that is a nice bit of utility, but I still take issue in willpower being a recommended mastery for him in his character spot light.

I think, this ignores his paltry damage though. People ranking him because they find him fun is all well and good but DDHk couldn’t even hold NT’s skateboard let alone hang with Nick or Aegon

I've never found his damage output bad. He can kill ROL WS in about to 2.5 - 3 minutes which for a high utility and highly sustainabme champ is pretty good.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Read the post

Oh wait, nope
    -100% DAAR has all the applications of true strike and then some. Aegon doesn't have OAAR. And why does it matter Aegon has a 1 second long unstoppable. Where's Aegon's miss counter or the ability to regenerate the entire fight?

He does have a higher damage output than DDHK I'll give you that.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    All of that work for so many disagrees
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    In conclusion, anyone with a decent roster will leave him on the bench. Too many other champs do way more than him. There are zero fights that make me think, ‘DD would have made that easier’.
    SWORD78 said:

All of that work for so many disagrees

Job well done I'd say

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Read the post

Oh wait, nope
    -100% DAAR has all the applications of true strike and then some. Aegon doesn't have OAAR. And why does it matter Aegon has a 1 second long unstoppable. Where's Aegon's miss counter or the ability to regenerate the entire fight?

Ah yes the unstoppable that gives you 6 furies and the true strike that counters autoblock and evade, the combo shield and long unstoppable when evaded. Aegon is 1000x better.
    Clearly I can't change your mind. Unfortunate but it is what it is. Have a nice day 👍
    FRITO_Man said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Read the post

Oh wait, nope

Ah yes the unstoppable that gives you 6 furies and the true strike that counters autoblock and evade, the combo shield and long unstoppable when evaded. Aegon is 1000x better.
    Clearly I can't change your mind. Unfortunate but it is what it is. Have a nice day 👍
    you are seriously underrating aegon tbh, all of the nodes you just listed that "make aegon's rampup" unusable are nodes aren't really where I would take aegon in. What makes him great is the long style content but he can still work for act 6 style lanes. Also the 100% DAAR you just shrug off claiming that "it's just true strike" is kinda uninformed lol, it bypasses literally every defensive node in the game except a couple and counters abilities such as limbo, reverb etc.

I like DDHK and I understand his uses, but to compare him esp with the broken regen rate that makes him unusable with suicides and aegon which can instant shrug off just is flawed. But again, you have a right to your own opinion, so I'll respect that
    Thank you

I think you're misunderstanding something I said DDHK has the -100% DAAR without ramp up not Aegon.

As for the suicides I can't argue with that he is god awful with them.
  • DespacitoDespacito Posts: 24
    literally if they just give him better numbers he'd be an easy god tier.

They did a really good job at the rework and it really suits the character
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Despacito said:

literally if they just give him better numbers he'd be an easy god tier.

They did a really good job at the rework and it really suits the character

Just give him normal healing rate and allow him to shrug off DoT like Kingpin and he'd be good. Kinda weird they have same rage mechanic yet only Kingpin can do DoTs 🧐
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    And you’re heavily overrating him, he is better than people say, but not top 5 smh.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lol top 2 skill champ, good one.
    @magnus_xix where are you in content?

Trucking along through act 6 exploration

Trucking along through act 6 exploration
    Bruh, youre delusional then lol. DDHK isnt in no way better than aegon or Falcon or Mole god by far.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

DDHK doesn't even scratch top 20 skill champs have some shame

Come now, DDHK is not THAT bad.
    He's around spot 15 at worst.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Terra said:

DDHK doesn't even scratch top 20 skill champs have some shame

Come now, DDHK is not THAT bad.
    He's around spot 15 at worst.
    Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You forgot to add “ in no particular order”