**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I'll never 6r3 Domino, change my mind

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Allomora said:

Hello!

I have 6r2 Domino, T5C Mutant but i'll never use it on her.. i think she's beyond overrated

I have 5r5 Domino, never used it.
    Bearly used the 6r2 on 7.1 OP Domino Path

Do you have strong arguments?
    I'd like to change my mind on her

unless it was for thronebreaker I wouldn't r3 domino.... and I'm already thronbreaker so she will sit on da bench :)
    You're thronebreaker now?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

You keep saying randomness, do you even know how to use her ?

You do know she is like a ramp up champ ?

Her damage even if you factor randomness is 100 times better then 95% of other champs in game.

Not to mention that Massacre got great buff and he is no more just a synergy partner and Rhulk is already great. So you get 3 champs of different class in a quest with great synergy and damage.

I love my Domino even though I use Mag and Colossus more now but she is always useful for tricky fights and if I pull a 6 stars she will be worthy candidate for R3

All 3 are light on utility though.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    The main issue here is t5cc is still quite hard to get so yeah I would not use it on a champion that you will not be using alot, unless it is for TB.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i guess i'm in the minority. i love Domino. she shats on the entire Skill class and she's quite good against everyone else with her Unlucky and Crit Fail damage if woke.

I'd R3 her with no regerts. i have her maxed at R5 and i just pulled a 6* recently that I'll be taking to R2 whenever able. In my opinion, she's one heck of a champion and I use her quite often especially in AQ.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Allomora said:

_Sham_ said:

You keep saying randomness, do you even know how to use her ?

You do know she is like a ramp up champ ?

Her damage even if you factor randomness is 100 times better then 95% of other champs in game.

Not to mention that Massacre got great buff and he is no more just a synergy partner and Rhulk is already great. So you get 3 champs of different class in a quest with great synergy and damage.

I love my Domino even though I use Mag and Colossus more now but she is always useful for tricky fights and if I pull a 6 stars she will be worthy candidate for R3

Dude stop.

"Ramp up like" lol.. if you want.
    Being more lucky (+25% of the combo meter --need 100hit to have 50% )
    +atq rating on sp1 IF ennemi is unlucky + time i didn't land a special
    I don't call this "ramping up" haha

I agree with you, she land some great yellow numbers.. when she wants lol. And this is my all problem, i don't like that. Not at all. This is a combat game, not a gambling party

+1 on Massacre and Red hulk too.
    RH still at r4 (unfortunately, always had a better choice in my science pull)
    Massacre at r3, on his way to r4 for some testing

@Aleor Like i said, i rank up my 5* to clear V2 (2019-2020). I didn't have good option to do it, she helped me at this time but i pulled Thing like 1week after.. and he was way, way funny/usefull -IMO-

After 1y, while clearing 7.1 i pulled the 6* Domino.
    I had some mutant T4 and T5B overflow, i already planned to use Domino on some path, it was a great timing.
    She was usefull and fun on 2-4 path, like over op. My 6* squad was not dat strong at this time.
    I have no regreat about those 2 up, i'm just trying to get some arguments if she is r3 worthy/usefull for end game content.

I don't like Domino (the random numbers), and i'm not trying to like her. I don't care playing a less loved character if he is usefull to my progression.
    I'm not a big fan of Quake, Magneto is borring, but there are incredible and never ever will skip those 2 bad boys
    Domino biggest thing of utility is probably her infinite parry on limber. Also r2 - r3 difference is relatively small, so most likely r2 champ will be just as good as r3. Unless it's smbd like corvis, who's limited with his charges.
    Btw I'm currently exploring 6.4, and my magneto solos robots as r4 5*, so I'm not ranking him up for now just because I may pull a 6*. Don't think there are many fights currently where r3 6* would be different from r2
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I've used Domino since her featured dropped. Awesome champ, and probably the most impactful to my progression in my entire time playing MCoC. I still have a soft spot for her.

I pulled a 6* early on, and I nearly R2 her, and there were times I played double Domino quite a bit. But I could see there wasn't much need after 6.1 for her type. One banger even with multiple actually decent synergy partners just didn't have what I needed at that point. So she slowly fell further out of my usual rotation.

She's still pretty good, and I'll play her when the situation calls for it, but she's not the answer to everything, or even most things.

tldr: Amazing champ for an early R5! Will do wonders, but when you can R2+ you can do better.
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Nice you already hated your maxed 5 star Domino and ranked the 6 star version for just 7.1
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Don't rank her up. Who cares!? It's really your champ, your choice!