**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

International Womens Day Boss Rush rewards?

Anyone remember what the rewards were from before?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Pretty sure last year was 10,000 5* shards

it was
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DRTO said:

Pretty sure last year was 10,000 5* shards

Probably gonna be the same this time around. Making is a formed 5* featured could be cool.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    We'll get good rewards only if they increase the difficulty. Seeing the 6 bosses, Torch already counters 4 of them so...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

If they’re going to drastically up the difficulty then I can see 5k 6* shards

they will not up the difficulty, people will complain it's a cashgrab no matter how easy it is, difficulty isn't even in kabam's vocabulary
    Unless it’s along the lines of GPGTTM where it’s literally a walk in the park, in which case bigger players complain that smaller players are getting too high tier of a reward set.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    5 star nexus at the very maximum.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

We'll get good rewards only if they increase the difficulty. Seeing the 6 bosses, Torch already counters 4 of them so...

where did you see the bosses?
    I think they posted a picture of the title card that you select to open the quest, which had a lineup of the bosses. As far as I can remember, there was Sorcerer Supreme, Tigra, Jubilee, Quake, another mutant and another science that I can’t think of.
  • Pro2004_Pro2004_ Posts: 15

where did you see the bosses?
    I think they posted a picture of the title card that you select to open the quest, which had a lineup of the bosses. As far as I can remember, there was Sorcerer Supreme, Tigra, Jubilee, Quake, another mutant and another science that I can’t think of.
    Sorcerer Supreme, Storm Pyramid X , Tigra , Jubilee , Elsa BloodStone , Black Widow OG
    HI_guys said:

Let them increase the difficulty way more than expected so we can have a 10% T5CC Selector for an event that comes twice or thrice a year. Ignore the noobs that are not even trying to improve. Please. Lol. Boss Rush is not for everyone.

I think there is alreadya set difficulty for boss rushed.
    "International Women’s Day Boss Rush
    Test your roster and your skill against this year’s International Women’s Day Boss Rush! Featuring six bosses designed by six special members of our community, this year’s boss rush is a serious step up in challenge, creativity, and rewards! "

This is from the changelog. We might get something better and different this time.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I would personally prefer 10k 5* shards and similar difficulty and qualityf ideas as last year (still vividly remember your awesome Medusa fight @Cat_Murdock , would love to see similar genius this year)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Let them increase the difficulty way more than expected so we can have a 10% T5CC Selector for an event that comes twice or thrice a year. Ignore the noobs that are not even trying to improve. Please. Lol. Boss Rush is not for everyone.

For 10% t5cc selector I would expect 6x 150k+ PI with hellish defenders on hellish nodes. Something like 600k hp Annihilus with debuff immune, mystic ward and Invade - that would be realistically fitting imo. Skill based fight - never let him touch you, but you can wreck him through block.
    Kerneas said:

For 10% t5cc selector I would expect 6x 150k+ PI with hellish defenders on hellish nodes. Something like 600k hp Annihilus with debuff immune, mystic ward and Invade - that would be realistically fitting imo. Skill based fight - never let him touch you, but you can wreck him through block.
    Epic Boss Rush had only Uncollected level Bosses and it gave us a 10% T5CC crystal and a 10% T5CC selector. It was doable for most. I only used 4*s back then and a few 5*R3 because I was just fresh UC but I didn't spend a lot of units to finish it. It's almost past half a year and the reward economy has changed a lot so a 10% T5CC, even though the most valuable resource now, is not asking for too much. The meta has changed to 6R3, so it must be something of a fun boss rush for those who have 6R3 rosters and a challenge for those who still are building theirs.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting and preparing for 200K - 250K healthpool opponents with some decently hard nodes. For that kind of boss rush, a 5 star or 5K 6 star shards is a good reward.
This discussion has been closed.