Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

EmmaFrost/Iceman 4* R5 or Sasquatch 5* R3

doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my first post on forum and new to any forum and how they work.
I am using Mr. Fantastic (4* R4, Awakened) and Dr. Octopus (5* R3) and CG(4* R4) as my primary in AW, AQ.
I have only 4 5* champs, Thor (Jane Foster), Luke Cage and I feel they aren't that good to take them to R3 for now.
I farmed Catalysts to upgrade my champs and now I am confused between upgrading Iceman/Emma Frost(both awakened) to 4* R5 or should I go with Sasquatch 5* R3 (unawakened).

Or any suggestion on which champ should I upgrad.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    What is your progression level?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch is very underrated
  • Options
    Spinnaker said:

What is your progression level?

I am a Proven and currently on 4.2.2
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost is a beast, regardless of how much more Sasquach looks like a beast
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

Sasquatch is very underrated

Sasquatch S2 with WOT active and min. 2 ruptures on enemy, deals massive damage.
    Only drawback I find is his defense, he got 0 armor rating
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Squatch to r3.

Normally I'd advocate the ranking of Godly 4*, against the arguments that 4* are a waste. In the end a 4* Quake is gonna help you more than a 5* Groot.

But this isn't Groot, it's Sassy, so I say get Sassy.

Next, you might wanna look at learning Ghost and getting her up.
  • Options
    HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

focus 5 star. 4 stars dont got future

They are very useful if you grind the Arena.
  • Options
    HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    edited March 2021

I am using Mr. Fantastic (4* R4, Awakened) and Dr. Octopus (5* R3) and CG(4* R4) as my primary in AW, AQ.
    I have only 4 5* champs, Thor (Jane Foster), Luke Cage and I feel they aren't that good to take them to R3 for now.
    I farmed Catalysts to upgrade my champs and now I am confused between upgrading Iceman/Emma Frost(both awakened) to 4* R5 or should I go with Sasquatch 5* R3 (unawakened).

Don't sleep on Luke Cage. Sasquatch Rupture/SP2 damage is really strong as well.
    I'm also huge fans of Hyperion and Archangel, these are the most difficult 4 stars to replace with 5 stars, especially if you get them awakened.

Having a 5/65 Doctor Octopus, if you can keep his breakthrough active, his heavies will wreck people.

4 Star Corvus can also do Map 5 of Alliance Quest as long as you can get a charge or two on him even with a 10k prestige AQ map. He's also the king of soloing low Sector Incursions for new players if you have friends/alliance members.

Iceman, Corvus, and Luke Cage also work great on the Caltrops Path of 5.2.4. Or Ghost in general cheese before Act 6.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Rank up Sasquatch. I would focus on ghost, archangel, and Hyperion as 4*s as well
  • Options

Don't sleep on Luke Cage. Sasquatch Rupture/SP2 damage is really strong as well.
    I'm also huge fans of Hyperion and Archangel, these are the most difficult 4 stars to replace with 5 stars, especially if you get them awakened.

Having a 5/65 Doctor Octopus, if you can keep his breakthrough active, his heavies will wreck people.

4 Star Corvus can also do Map 5 of Alliance Quest as long as you can get a charge or two on him even with a 10k prestige AQ map. He's also the king of soloing low Sector Incursions for new players if you have friends/alliance members.

Iceman, Corvus, and Luke Cage also work great on the Caltrops Path of 5.2.4. Or Ghost in general cheese before Act 6.
    Thanks a ton for a great breakdown over the champs I have. I guess now I know which champs to focus for coming months.