Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Do you like the Odin event so far?

Do you like the Odin event so far? 179 votes

This event is awesome!I definitely like it!
12%
winterthurTendersquad16wegnerkSw0rdMasteryuwWicket329KerneasVoltolosJamesA15No_oneukProximaMidnight_8Etm34Matty_IceErik_Killmonger1001Prakhar_82jdeck59DigletGamingGiuliameijRiptideBuggyDClown 23 votes
I think its decent...
53%
MasterSmokeMr_PlatypusWolverDominatorRaganatorJcray705PGUNZ4694SpicyslicerMkhkfd2010KennadoThatGuyYouSaw235MasterduxCassyezgoingRasiloverCupidReferenceRaichu626Grootman1294Cr7ms7rs7 95 votes
Eh,Not really
26%
jdrum663LuciusVorenusTristanGK_23Apti82Rbk19AdvLogan00Jedi_HawkeAleorNapaHerobrandinhoCowboyschamploo1KevanproG_Sham_Kill_GreyL3g3ndaryR3ignMobile_P0tat0Dwhalen8554Deacon 48 votes
One of the worst events i have ever seen so far!
7%
DrZolaDarthVadidSpity68Mqc19SparrowNittgp87QfuryTheMailmannBollandBrHunter67360ShaqatacElwindChitransh_2 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Too early to tell until we know the rewards and difficulty of high tiers. Tier 6 is pretty easy, and very fast to complete. Rewards match that. Next week we could answer the poll better.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think it’s fine. Clear enough once you get it, hopefully they won’t put some awful nodes on Korg, although my OR SS and SS and HT are ready to ignore the thorns lol
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    The rewards are too low for me
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I think its decent...
    Zan0 said:

Too early to tell until we know the rewards and difficulty of high tiers. Tier 6 is pretty easy, and very fast to complete. Rewards match that. Next week we could answer the poll better.

The rewards are known.
    We don't know the difficulty of the higher tiers though.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Sweeeet rewards and low effort so far. I love it. Also it gives me iso which I need a ton of (got iso from ultimate + 4*s)
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Sweeeet rewards and low effort so far. I love it. Also it gives me iso which I need a ton of (got iso from ultimate + 4*s)

Its just tier 6 now. Its really hard to tell wht tier 9 holds
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    Eh,Not really
    It’s not bad and the rewards seem great but it’s a bit too slow for my taste
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    5* Nexus!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Kerneas said:

Its just tier 6 now. Its really hard to tell wht tier 9 holds
    I know, thats why I said "so far". But even if each enemy had ~50k PI in t10, it would be easy because how short it is
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Eh,Not really
    The rewards are great just wish they increase 6* shards and again it's another side quest of doing the same thing over and over again
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    The event started very confusing. But now it’s pretty slack in terms of QOL. So that’s a bonus. I like knowing I can take my time on the side quest, do it on my time.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Right now? Pretty standard.

Later this month when I have to bum-rush through a month's worth of feathers in 1-day because I'm an idiot? Also pretty standard.

Totally how I feel 😂
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    I think its decent...
    would depend on the difficulty curve of higher tiers...
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Eh,Not really
    Another incredibly repetitive side quest, rewards are great but it’s just not for me
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,072 ★★★
    I think its decent...
    So far i would say it gets better.
    The korg on lifetransfer is fun to play against. And I realy don't like korg at all.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Eh,Not really
    Mangog and Void really give nerves especially to suicide users !
    IWD was amazing and blissful so far

Side Quests? bet Tier 9 and the most important one will bring nerves
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Not started yet. I have t1alpha in overflow, so I will wait as long as I can before opening those caskets
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I think its decent...
    It’s a simple concept, just knocking them out as I go until I eventually get to the rewards I want.
  • Options
    Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    It's super easy...
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yeah so far so good. I like that the time commitment is 5 minutes per day and the fights are straightforward. I don't like how tier 7 is significantly easier than tier 6 though. That was a bummer
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I think its decent...
    This is dream of a side event compared to Jubilees arcade, and somewhat boring compared to something like rifts.

Overall though it feels less grindy than usual, so I like it.