**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not Sure How To Feel About This 6* Pull

TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

πŸ€”

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiJack06SamuraiJack06 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Easily r2 worthy, he has great prestige,
    very useful synergies and some niche utility.
  • Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61 β˜…
    Not R2 worthy if unduped
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulled and duped the 5*, haven’t fed a single iso into him
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 β˜…β˜…
    I just duped my 6* Ebony Maw, so consider yourself lucky. Surfer actually does solid damage and basically has triple immunities
  • Options

I just duped my 6* Ebony Maw, so consider yourself lucky. Surfer actually does solid damage and basically has triple immunities

@will-o-wisp
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A champ that ranges from meh to invaluable depending on the quest. His unique set of utility gives him a bunch of reasons to sneak into your team.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lucky you
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

People hated on him cuz he wasn't Corvus level on release, but in reality he's a versatile champion who can do a ton of things. I often find myself placing him on my team because he can just do so much, even if he's not the absolute best at it.

I put 180 sigs into my 5* Surfer not for prestige, but for usage and fun because the sig ability is actually great. He definitely doesn't need it tho, as all his utility and most of his damage is there unawakened. Overall, he's a great cosmic champ who who can do a ton of things and happens to have insane prestige, congrats.

Would you say he's r2 worthy? Been looking for a worthy cosmic rankup in my 6*s.
    I would r3 him personally without the prestige aspect even, but I'm a bit biased. However, if we're talking only r2, he's definitely worth it. I consider him to be around Venom's level.
  • Options

Terra said:

People hated on him cuz he wasn't Corvus level on release, but in reality he's a versatile champion who can do a ton of things. I often find myself placing him on my team because he can just do so much, even if he's not the absolute best at it.

I put 180 sigs into my 5* Surfer not for prestige, but for usage and fun because the sig ability is actually great. He definitely doesn't need it tho, as all his utility and most of his damage is there unawakened. Overall, he's a great cosmic champ who who can do a ton of things and happens to have insane prestige, congrats.

Would you say he's r2 worthy? Been looking for a worthy cosmic rankup in my 6*s.
    I would r3 him personally without the prestige aspect even, but I'm a bit biased. However, if we're talking only r2, he's definitely worth it. I consider him to be around Venom's level.
    I care naught for prestige.
    I think my first r3 I'd going to be a mystic, with the way my T5CC pulls are going.
    Cheers for the info
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love him. I don't know why people pass on him. That's what happens when people have a certain expectation. He's bomb as far as I'm concerned. Decent Damage. Useful Utility.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have him at 6r3 and I love him. He’s a really solid champion with really good damage and solid utility.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Take that Surfer to incursions and have a blast. He rips that game mode
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Take that Surfer to incursions and have a blast. He rips that game mode

Even unduped?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Some people really like him. I don’t have him and can’t give my opinion but I know there are some people who ranked him up not only for prestige.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    A very banlance champ, his dupe did increase his performance but without it, he still very good, imo r3 worthy