**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

International Womens Day Boss Rush rewards?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Forget rewards. From small clues im guessing

Jubilee :- Death touch on specials
    Elsa :- Unlockable specials
    Og black widow :- Heavy hitter
    Sorcerer supreme :- Stun immune
    Tigra :- Unblockable node i guess?
    Storm px:- Stay far node or something

Gonna use archangel for the skill champs, void for the mystics, guardian and sentinel for the mutants

Jubilee: Quake, whenever there's death touch, I somehow always manage to get hit
    Sorcerer Sumpreme: Archangel
    Everyone else: Ghost + Wasp
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Forget rewards. From small clues im guessing

Jubilee :- Death touch on specials
    Elsa :- Unlockable specials
    Og black widow :- Heavy hitter
    Sorcerer supreme :- Stun immune
    Tigra :- Unblockable node i guess?
    Storm px:- Stay far node or something

Gonna use archangel for the skill champs, void for the mystics, guardian and sentinel for the mutants

Jubi - Guardian
    Elsa - Ghost
    B widow - AA
    Tigra - Apocalypse
    Storm - Guardian
    SS - Guardian
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Etm34 said:

It was 10k 5* shards last yet. Doubt it will be much more than that this year. Stop letting your expectations get so high.

lol I don't think the last responses are serious. Mine definitely isn't. But they did say it's a big step up in difficulty, and 6* are the meta these days. So i do 100% expect 6* shards as the reward. It's not going to be a full 6* or anything though
    6*'s aren't the meta right now.
    That’s just so untrue 6 star or the meta since u getting like 2 a mouch it was defrinds 2 years ago I’m don’t said 5 star or out like 4 stars was with but that’s it definitely depends where you or ingame
    6*'s will be the meta when most players stop using 5*'s. A 6* R3 isn't that much stronger than a 5* R5. And R2 is right where a R5 5* is.
    Agerd with 5 star stil be using but I’m disagree with the point 6 star is becoming the new meta and wil happens when r4 get he and yes that just my point I’m don’t r5 5 stars any more since most wil be there as a 6 star and I’m starting to get tiered of r the same champions over and over. I’m like the game. But regardless the rewards there wil definitely be 6 star in it. It not really sure how much tho over at a game I’m do enjoy it
    I’d honestly be surprised if more than 2k 6* shards were in the rewards. Based off the reward progression of past boss rush events even a full 6* basic champ would be a HUGE leap in rewards and not really kabam’s style.

2017 4* crystal 1k 5* shards 10 5* sig stone crystals 10 4* sig stone crystals

2018 4* community choice crystal 1k 5* shards 10. 5* sig stone crystals 10 4* sig stone crystals

2019 10k 5* shards

2020 10k 5* shards

Also keep in mind kabam has a long history of over exaggerating content difficulty especially when it comes to side quests and challenges.
    I’m Agerd with that’s and that’s why I’m never really Hav hige hope anymore.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    @Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Etm34 said:

It was 10k 5* shards last yet. Doubt it will be much more than that this year. Stop letting your expectations get so high.

lol I don't think the last responses are serious. Mine definitely isn't. But they did say it's a big step up in difficulty, and 6* are the meta these days. So i do 100% expect 6* shards as the reward. It's not going to be a full 6* or anything though
    That’s just so untrue 6 star or the meta since u getting like 2 a mouch it was defrinds 2 years ago I’m don’t said 5 star or out like 4 stars was with but that’s it definitely depends where you or ingame
    6*'s will be the meta when most players stop using 5*'s. A 6* R3 isn't that much stronger than a 5* R5. And R2 is right where a R5 5* is.
    Agerd with 5 star stil be using but I’m disagree with the point 6 star is becoming the new meta and wil happens when r4 get he and yes that just my point I’m don’t r5 5 stars any more since most wil be there as a 6 star and I’m starting to get tiered of r the same champions over and over. I’m like the game. But regardless the rewards there wil definitely be 6 star in it. It not really sure how much tho over at a game I’m do enjoy it
    I’d honestly be surprised if more than 2k 6* shards were in the rewards. Based off the reward progression of past boss rush events even a full 6* basic champ would be a HUGE leap in rewards and not really kabam’s style.

2018 4* community choice crystal 1k 5* shards 10. 5* sig stone crystals 10 4* sig stone crystals

2019 10k 5* shards

2020 10k 5* shards

Also keep in mind kabam has a long history of over exaggerating content difficulty especially when it comes to side quests and challenges.
    There is for this year also exclusive profile pictures.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

@Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Etm34 said:

2019 10k 5* shards

2020 10k 5* shards

There is for this year also exclusive profile pictures.

There said that ever year wh know the profile pictures culd be the amazing rewards there talk of

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    We'll manage somehow
    And Guardian won't fight SS I remembered that her specials cause armor break
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

Can we expect boss rush for "International Mens day"???

You want a boss rush 364 days in the year ?

I didn’t know November 19th counted as 364 days
    Oh honey everyday is men’s day . Only truly out of touch people believe otherwise
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Some of y'all got some uh...spicy expectations of rewards over there. Simmer em down a little lol

Do you know the rewards?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Some of y'all got some uh...spicy expectations of rewards over there. Simmer em down a little lol

Do you know the rewards?
    i bet she knows the rewards, the nodes, and the pfps. i really hope this is an option
This discussion has been closed.