**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stupidly impossible.

First off, I know it is possible but only if you are rich or perfect. These new quests and act 5 and this stupid unfair uncollected thing. B.s. crystal drops. Been playing for a couple years. 4 5 stars. 3 rank 5 4 stars and no synergies. This is supposed to be fun. It's not anymore. It's supposed to be a fighting game which implies exchanging hits. Not hit someone 38 times. Take half thier life get hit 5 times and die. What kinda **** is that? What makes a fun fighting game is the matches that keep you on the edge of your seat. Plus I have had many many fights where I die and don't even get hit. K have made it to the point where they take off more life when I block them Than I do when I hit them with a special 3. Come on kabam. Make it fun. This is stupid. I get that people have beaten this stuff. But I'm betting there are plenty that are in the same boat I am. Act 4 is beaten. Ideally once you beat a level in a game it gives you the resources needed to at least stand a chance to beat the next on. Kabam spent so much time and energy trying to make the aq issue fair but then you have to fight against act 5 bullcrap.

Comments

• Options
    MistsMists Posts: 19
    edited October 2017
    Sungj wrote: »
    I know people have become uncollected in under 4 months of playing completely free to play, if you have been playing for years and are still struggling either you aren't playing actively enough to grow and progress your roster which is your fault or you are not skilled enough to get through relatively easy content which is again kinda your fault. Act 5, chapter one especially is super easy, a very skilled player could even get through it with 3 stars. Act 5 up to chapter 3 can be done with 4/40 champions if you play well and you get the resources to get a champ to rank 5 if you played actively and finished ACT 4 so you do actually get the resources to beat act 5. I would suggest going on youtube and search up tips to play better, with 3 4*s at rank 5 you should be having no trouble becoming uncollected

Exactly. I became Uncollected when my account was less than 4 months old & I only had 1 rank 5.

Stop complaining OP. Act 5 will always be there and those who have completed it deserve what they get.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    I don't agree with that at all. Im in his exact same boat and I take out bosses and play all the time. I can finish most endgame content, just the bosses get me, so yeah if I have units or money to spend I can finish anything, I'm also insanely active. Ppl that build up fast likely do a lot of arena and extra ranking. I quest, do AQ and War, t4b and try to take care of my alliance in my spare time. Just depends on how you play. I'm not posting about it, but I get where he's coming from and I think we could all see it from this perspective. They make it tough!
  • Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    ee4ezt9wswe8.gif
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    69ackbi2sn86.gif
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I'm a free for play player. It takes committment and dedication. Two r4 5s and 18 r5s. This generation smh. And yes I'm a millennial!!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Mists wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »
    I know people have become uncollected in under 4 months of playing completely free to play, if you have been playing for years and are still struggling either you aren't playing actively enough to grow and progress your roster which is your fault or you are not skilled enough to get through relatively easy content which is again kinda your fault. Act 5, chapter one especially is super easy, a very skilled player could even get through it with 3 stars. Act 5 up to chapter 3 can be done with 4/40 champions if you play well and you get the resources to get a champ to rank 5 if you played actively and finished ACT 4 so you do actually get the resources to beat act 5. I would suggest going on youtube and search up tips to play better, with 3 4*s at rank 5 you should be having no trouble becoming uncollected

Exactly. I became Uncollected when my account was less than 4 months old & I only had 1 rank 5.

Stop complaining OP. Act 5 will always be there and those who have completed it deserve what they get.

A rank 5 in less than 4 months and f2p as well? Hmm...

Where does it say they're f2p?
  • Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    Ok people. Missing the point. Is this a fighting game. Yes. Does that mean it should be a fight? Yes. That doesn't mean miss one thing and die.

If you die on one mistake why even have health points.
  • Options
    And no I'm not the most skilled. But I do play alot. You got that stuff in 4 months. Congrats. It took almost a year for me to get a 4star. On 2 years I have gotten 5 4 stars from phc.
  • Options
    I have had 2 t4 class cats drop from AQ crystals. In two years I have had one 3 star venom drop. I finished act 4 and got a dare devil. Woohoo that helps in 5
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Practice playing more
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Watch dorky Daves tips on you tube also he's spot on
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Completely agree with OP. I have a great r4 5* and a duped r3 5* star lord and find the content unbearable. Not necessarily from difficulty but from drudging thru stuff for mediocre payouts. Got halfway thru goldBlum and wanted to rip my eyeballs out of the sockets. The rewards are terrible except for the sig stones but that is way to much awful for that reward.

The six star challenge is more appropriate in length. Reward should be a full 5* crystal for that. If you found it easy then you have strong champs and it should be easy.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Completely agree with OP. I have a great r4 5* and a duped r3 5* star lord and find the content unbearable. Not necessarily from difficulty but from drudging thru stuff for mediocre payouts. Got halfway thru goldBlum and wanted to rip my eyeballs out of the sockets. The rewards are terrible except for the sig stones but that is way to much awful for that reward.

The six star challenge is more appropriate in length. Reward should be a full 5* crystal for that. If you found it easy then you have strong champs and it should be easy.

Content that can be done with 3 star champions should not give a full 5 star lol
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    lxg28ktm910g.jpg
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Ok people. Missing the point. Is this a fighting game. Yes. Does that mean it should be a fight? Yes. That doesn't mean miss one thing and die.

There is no argument when you are debating with people who thinks that using units is a part of the game/fight. I'm with you. I don't spend a dollar in this game but every time I have to use units/revives (not for my mistakes) I feel like this game is crappy.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,428 ★★★★
    Dodging and hitting something 200 times isn't fun. Know what's fun? Take away stun and combos and tap/swipe. Give me a sword and let me swipe at bad guys jumping to attack, and I hack them to bits, getting points for how many I chop. Or perhaps I take my champs and slingshot them into elaborate structures the bad guys have built up, which makes me angry...
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It is heavily skill based @ o.p. but to put in perspective I do not consider myself the most skilled and just ran through one of the harder paths with backup, non ideal champs all 4* 4/40, both AQ and AW running.

It can easily be done with 4/40s one path at a time, without potions.

Best tips I can give are: bring any power drain/control champ for DS, ability reducers do not let hulk gain the buffs @25%, and key to loki is do not even look at your hp or panic with bane, just watch bane timer and work around it (even 4/40s can take a few ticks of bane with loki still at high hp).

If you do not end at loki with 4/5 full hp champs (which are more than enough to chip away at loki if you do get bane troubles) just restart.

Believe it or not the most underestimated advantage to these event quests is the one energy per move. Start over and keep practicing without spending refills. Especially with life transfer these event quests are the ones to really sharpen your evade/baiting/parrying skills.

For me the best thing about completing web slingers was not the rewards, but how much better my skills got coming out.
  • Options
    Just go play any one of the other thousands of fighting games if you want to play a game that requires no progression.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Make1David wrote: »
    Just go play any one of the other thousands of fighting games if you want to play a game that requires no progression.

It’s attitudes like that that ruin this community.
  • Options
    Badrose wrote: »

There is no argument when you are debating with people who thinks that using units is a part of the game/fight. I'm with you. I don't spend a dollar in this game but every time I have to use units/revives (not for my mistakes) I feel like this game is crappy.

I cleared the entire challenge and didn’t have to use a single potion or revive so idk what you guys are talking about
  • Options
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Make1David wrote: »

It’s attitudes like that that ruin this community.

No, it’s attitudes like yours that do.... you want rewards to be practically handed to you. You’re not willing to strive to get better why should you receive the rewards as someone who practices and plays regularly
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Badrose wrote: »

I cleared the entire challenge and didn’t have to use a single potion or revive so idk what you guys are talking about

What challenge? There is no specific challenge mentioned... Did you past the 5.2/5.3 without using resources? Collector? LoL? BRAVO!
  • Options
    Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    Haha!