**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite XL champ?

2»

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Immortal abom or warlock
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    So we forgetting Mojo?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Kabam's man thing is not xl size, sorry. It should be, and there was some discussion when it was released - in comics it's bigger and higher, then some of xl champs in game
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Where is mole God?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Venom
    No hulkbuster 😐
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Venom
    Out of those listed Venom, but I’m really enjoying Dragonman at the moment, he’s not the best XL but I just find him fun to play about with
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Man thing isn’t even XL lol. Where is warlock and kingpin?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Rhulk
    Would have been Venom if I had him
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Warlock for me
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    Man thing
    MAN THING FOR LIFE!!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I enjoy apoc a lot but venoms moveset and play-style feels more smooth and fluid. I find most XL champs to have a clunky feel to them.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Where is Thing?
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Where is Hulkbuster? Few things are as satisfying as spamming uppercuts in the corner.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Kill_Grey said:

MoleGOD or iabom.

What happened to HB g
    Him too, lol
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cull?
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Venom
    Venom. He was my 2nd and 3rd six-star and he's more sustainable than apoc. They both have great damage but the easy access to buffs and armor break coupled with the buff steal regen seals the deal imo. I have both at r5 lvl tho so I don't have to pick lol
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Does it for me but forgets King Hulkbuster okay fum

Jkjkjk Very insightful post. I voted Sentinel, but consider HB is also an XL tech consider I voted HB

Same besides the part where you voted sentinel
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Om nom