Options

NO WAY!! (Not iHulk)

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
I had some bonus units today and decided to open 2 Mangog cavs. Let’s just say I’m happy with the results.

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I got SO excited and then i read the rest of the title

Nice Void regardless 😍
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    That was my fourth 6-star, and in two years I have yet to awaken him, and I only have 55 sig stones to put in him if I ever do.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Now you just have to wait 5 years to awaken and get him sigged lol

Congrats though
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Now you just have to wait 5 years to awaken and get him sigged lol

Congrats though

Hopefully I get a science AG from Abyss!
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    If you don't have him as a 5* already (and high sig), he's still gonna be pretty useful at times. If you already have him as a max sig 5* (or close), well, it's kind of disappointing. I know because I got him as a 6* the day after I ranked my 5* and finished maxing him. Them's the breaks in this game, but funny how often it happens for being so random.

Oh well, if I ever get him duped and have 200 6* sig stones, maybe I'll work on the 6* too.
  • Options

If you don't have him as a 5* already (and high sig), he's still gonna be pretty useful at times. If you already have him as a max sig 5* (or close), well, it's kind of disappointing. I know because I got him as a 6* the day after I ranked my 5* and finished maxing him. Them's the breaks in this game, but funny how often it happens for being so random.

Oh well, if I ever get him duped and have 200 6* sig stones, maybe I'll work on the 6* too.

I have a sig 60 r3 5*, so I see this as a win
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

I had some bonus units today and decided to open 2 Mangog cavs. Let’s just say I’m happy with the results.

You are not alone bro
    Everyday I hope and pray to dupe my 6 star void
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I hate you.
    jkjkjkkkjk
  • Options

I hate you.

jkjkjkkkjk
    I mean, my luck has been filthy enough lately that you can hate me. This is my second 6* in my last 10 cavs.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Spending your Abyss units for a 6* Void. Not bad. But my 6* is sitting, collecting dust for months now because I have a 5/65 S200.
  • Options
    Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean that’s cool and all but what 3 star did you get from the other crystal?
  • Options

I mean that’s cool and all but what 3 star did you get from the other crystal?

4* Beast actually. Decent iso
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ill have you know i opened 5 cavs today for 3 3*s and 2 4*s.