**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there even a counter to this?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Is there any efficient way to beat this btch?
We need a champ who does the following:
1) is tech
2) inflicts armor break/healblock
3) has energy resistance OR very potent power control

All 3 are required for effective counter. Her limbo does 950/tick which is 5,7k dmg/limbo. Fyi sig 150 Guardian reduces the limbo to 450/tick, but since he has no way of armor break/healblock, the fight is extremely painful and even 2 SP3s and SP2 from a 5/65 5* aren't enough to KO her.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not whining over the difficulty, you gotta earn the t5cc, but it appears to me that there is no good counter to this fight and I am curious if anyone finds out some effective counter.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    Warlock, hulk buster, civil warrior
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I used Archangel also
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    IM IW
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I think I probably used HT! He stops healing with masteries as well as reducing ability accuracy. Only push her past a bar of power when stunned. She melted pretty good!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock. Just parry heavy and wait for the regen to drain power
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

@Kerneas - it is very easy to "lock" yourself into the class modifier fort each Cav EQ path. Once I realized that doesn't have to be the case, Cav became MUCH easier for me.

Example: Cav EQ 3.1 - Science paths. Yes, Rulk LC iAbom are great, but I can also use Mole Man, CMM, Warlock, Ghost or other champs who can play around the poison - gives a lot more options if you don't have a good Science roster

I used hyperion as well.
  • I used void
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Use sentinel, if you want tech. A lot of hp, parry a lot to get to sp2, fire sp2 in block - deals most of it's damage and gives not that much power to opponent. Sp1 for heal block / armor break, if you need it. Ramped sentinel destroys most cav tech eq fights easily with couple heavies
    I don't even know, what's difficult in that fight. Usual Magik with her usual limbo
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Haven’t done the path but I’m gonna use Omega Red when I do.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I used blade for magik
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I can't remember who I used .. but I definitely wouldn't have used a Tech, as you said, I don't have any that fit the bill.

I might have used Torch ? or Blade ?
    It is possible I just tossed Ant-man and Wasp at her LOL (I use Ghost alot, so those 2 are always along for the ride)

but I don't recall having any trouble with her ..

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Mysterio has Passive Heal Block after Light Attack 4 but it goes away pretty fast

Civil Warrior is an option
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I think I used punisher 2099, and I do not remember it at all so it must have gone well
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Punisher 2099 is an animal on that map. My r2 6 m attacks were 20k once battery was charged and I don't run suicides and didn't boost.

Little edit as soon as battery is charged she doesn't really gain sp.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    My DN did fine on the Magik, although I did have to use a few L3 pots afterwards
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used rocket for that fight and most of the quest actually. He’s extremely good with those nodes, his damage gets ridiculous very quickly. Didn’t have to deal with much limbo because it was over so fast.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    The node is just there to help you finish the fights faster but in overall you don’t need it. You can use any champions at your skill level to beat the cavalier difficulty.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Is there any efficient way to beat this btch?
    We need a champ who does the following:
    1) is tech
    2) inflicts armor break/healblock
    3) has energy resistance OR very potent power control

All 3 are required for effective counter. Her limbo does 950/tick which is 5,7k dmg/limbo. Fyi sig 150 Guardian reduces the limbo to 450/tick, but since he has no way of armor break/healblock, the fight is extremely painful and even 2 SP3s and SP2 from a 5/65 5* aren't enough to KO her.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not whining over the difficulty, you gotta earn the t5cc, but it appears to me that there is no good counter to this fight and I am curious if anyone finds out some effective counter.

I just used my 6* rank 1 ironman iw and soloed her
    almost died though
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

you could just quake it and not use a tech champ

You could,but from your progression,I seriously doubt you are doing this quests.Are you?