**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Odin Arena Cutoff

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
What's the prediction for Odin's five star arena? Anyone have any reasonable guesses?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    40M
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

40M

I hope that's it, I can actually grind that without having to use units
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Nah it won’t be 40 mil. That’s what champs like jubilee etc go for. For a champ with useful pre fights like Odin, and great synergies, at the very least 50 mil, maybe even 60
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I'd say 55mill at the lowest and 70mill at the highest.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Nah it won’t be 40 mil. That’s what champs like jubilee etc go for. For a champ with useful pre fights like Odin, and great synergies, at the very least 50 mil, maybe even 60

Ugh i wanted him.

Ugh i wanted him.
    I think I’m going to go for it anyway

Me, you, agent, stevie, let’s do it!

I definitely don’t need to an excuse to use a cosmic T5CC.

And the hela synergies are only on the 5 and 6*

Ugh i wanted him.

@Agent_X_zzz? Ill do it if you guys do.
    And miss by miles
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hmmm I'll think about it, I dont really have the roster to grind for a champ, but since he seems not really insane I'll ponder it.

Hmmm I'll think about it, I dont really have the roster to grind for a champ, but since he seems not really insane I'll ponder it.

Dewit

Ugh i wanted him.

And miss by miles
    If we miss, we miss together!
    2nd round though? I dont think i can grind on saturday.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Ugh i wanted him.

And miss by miles
    If we miss, we miss together!

Gotta grind units for suicides now, 2500 in a week!! Need to use a cosmic t5cc
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Jubilee went for close to 60

No she didn’t, because I grinded jubilee and only put up 40 mil

2nd round though? I dont think i can grind on saturday.

Yeah definitely, my last uni lecture is on the Friday, so the second round suits me better since I have free days
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    He’s supposed to go for 167 mil

2nd round. I did the first round

2nd round. I did the first round
    Are you saying she went for 60 mil first or second round? Because I also did first round and got her with 40 mil
    She went for 50.4 actually
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Ugh i wanted him.

I'm gonna grind out 65 million on the second round. I work weekends, so I can't do the first round.

She went for 50.4 actually

Yeah ignore me, I put up 52mil, I remember now. For some reason I had 40 mil in my head. Probably thought that’s what she would go for

Knew I didn’t make 60 mil