**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you disappointed there is no "Feelin Green" Event this year? Let Kabam know your feelings here!

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
I am very disappointed the event seems to have been cancelled for 2021, I could do with a mid month pick me up after all the Odin controversy, hugged side event nonsense etc

Are you disappointed there is no "Feelin Green" Event this year? Let Kabam know your feelings here! 267 votes

Yes I was looking forward to free revives!
83%
SpartyBobTheJalliDeeparviBendyDisbanded_pensSighsohardVceeAce_03crimson_kaiokenGhostspider231zuffyubiquitousWindjdrum663HeraldofNoneTristanForwardHeroBoltsyGK_23Numannameplas 223 votes
No
16%
BitterSteelWorld EaterRaganatorAspenPwf57black_gokuHammerbro_64WorknprogressCupidNoOnexROyuwGoddessIliasRaichu626GercasVoltolosRockyshockyIKONDenzel116silentagItsDamien 44 votes

Comments

• SxeCT19SxeCT19 Posts: 9

I am very disappointed the event seems to have been cancelled for 2021, I could do with a mid month pick me up after all the Odin controversy, hugged side event nonsense etc

Give it another 20 minutes, with the clocks changing it might be an hour later to coincide with them. If not then urgh, I wanted the revives 🤣
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes but maybe there's something wrong with ingame clocks so it could come in a few mins.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Not for revives but to do something for fun.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Not the revives, just something new.
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    There's still a possibility that it'll arrive. DST is probably causing it to arrive late.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Will always take revives. But my memory of this quest is that it was an autofight slog.

Dr. Zola

Wasn’t a quest, just objectives. Was very much autofight and win
  • GiulioVentu99GiulioVentu99 Posts: 23
    No
    Not really disappointed.
    It would've been nice to have a small event with some free revives and stuff, but i'd say that we can live without it
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Will always take revives. But my memory of this quest is that it was an autofight slog.

Dr. Zola

Wasn’t a quest, just objectives. Was very much autofight and win
    Probably confusing it with the 3* Hulk Earth Day thing then. Still sloggy.

Dr. Zola
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Would love those revives to fully explore Act 7. *Sigh*
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Bring meee revives!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    The store offer is pretty blah too. Really need to be partaking in st pattys day festivities for those to look good lol.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Looking forward to the revives to stash up for next abyss path
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    SxeCT19 said:

Give it another 20 minutes, with the clocks changing it might be an hour later to coincide with them. If not then urgh, I wanted the revives 🤣
    Or they could possibly do the event the day after and it might have something to do with the extended maintenance its hard to belive they can release new content one hour after doing extended maintenance
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m disappointed but eh. It would be nice to have but whatever
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

Maybe kabam is having problems releasing it

I think you're having problems accepting that it's not coming....it's okay my friend,just go to the light....
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    No
    I don't necessarily miss the specific event itself, as opposed to missing that little something extra to do. The Odin Vault side quest is nice, and the rewards from that look to be amazing, however getting one feather a day makes it drag out a bit. It would have been cool to see some kind of Green event to gain a few revives, but I guess that's the way it goes.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    So many of us are feeling green...
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Actually, I'm very disappointed 😞😞😞
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I was looking forward to the revives and other things but I wasn't as disappointed when we didn't get it. You could probably grind out some revives in other places and overall we didn't need it with the rewards we're getting this month.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No
    Not particularly. I have revives in the overflow anyway, and IIRC it wasn't supposed to be a yearly thing. Last year's event triggered unintentionally but they let it run regardless.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Thought I would be feeling green today, now I'm feeling blue 😢
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I more disappointed that their idea of a celebration is us buying a 4* for $30(?) a pop.

Well, that's certainly something to drink to I guess.