**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which rankups you made/planning in today's level up event ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
Took CMM to r5 (absolutely excited ) and Mole god and Longshot to r4 . (Chuffed about these 2 ) both soon going r5 .

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Maxed 2* SIM, brought Tigra to 4r3 for practice, and all the 3*s. All the.

I'd love to rank some 5*, but I have to be careful because they're incredibly OP. It was a great idea to have them cost 15 t1a to r3; wouldn't want people to just breeze through the game.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i assigned myself path 7 in aw so i finally r5ed my magik. I think she was my first good 5*
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I just ranked up my newer 5 stars to 1/25. Not enough good cats for a big rank up today
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Good old Magneto

• silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★

I was excited for this one to finally happen, now to start pumping sigs into him
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    I get level up on different days than most its weird, my level up was two days ago
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Nothing, not catalysts.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I'm skipping it to hopefully R3 either iHulk or Doom by the end of the month
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    5* Nick to rank 3, 5* quake to r4
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nothing major. Waited until there was a level up event to take Dr S to level 25.

Took her to R2.

And topped off the last few points with him.

Had enough mystic T4’s to R5/R2 someone, but none of my mystic champions are really enticing me, so figured I’d hold off for awhile and just do light resource rankups.

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Had to sit on him as an R4 for a month since I took CMM to R5 the day before I pulled him. Happy day.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Took 5 star Hela to r2 then maxed three star Annilihus and ranked up some more two stars and another cosmic three star (Super Skrull, I think)
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Took magneto r1 to r5 and g2099 r3 to r5, both for incursions!
  • ZanerJay said:

I get level up on different days than most its weird, my level up was two days ago

H.(E).A.L. vs H.(L).A.E. are the most common (and maybe only 2) orders, depending typically on what status you are (UC vs Cav, etc)
    (in parens) is today, so EventQuestComp and Levelup are switched up for different sets of ppl.
    And Arena should be across the board for everyone tomorrow.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I'm skipping it to hopefully R3 either iHulk or Doom by the end of the month

Ah yes. The two best possible r3s
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    5* Civil Warrior to R2. Not sure if I’m going to regret it though.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I took my Iron Fist up to 25/25❤

Then I pulled this

Waiting for the next level up bc i also ranked up some 2*s

UwU
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Anyways, took prof X to rank 5, and 5* iabom from rank 1 to 3.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Took my 6* awakened red hulk to rank 2

Was doubting this at first, but happy with my rank up!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Defender rank up.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

ZanerJay said:

H.(E).A.L. vs H.(L).A.E. are the most common (and maybe only 2) orders, depending typically on what status you are (UC vs Cav, etc)
    (in parens) is today, so EventQuestComp and Levelup are switched up for different sets of ppl.
    And Arena should be across the board for everyone tomorrow.
    Makes sense yea Im UC right now and eqc is my event today