**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Kabam can make Immortal Hulk a top tier champion

Mike192Mike192 Posts: 624 ★★★
Im gonna cut to the chase, the following aspects are a MUST for Immortal Hulk:

1. Extend Rage duration to 4sec
2. Make his Immortality immune to Ability Accuracy reduction
3. Increase SP1 stun chance to 70% + 1% for each Rage stack

The following can make him a much better champion but the fixes above are good enough:

1. Gain upto 8000 energy resistance based on Gamma radiation charges
2. Immortality cooldown is reduced by upto 50% based on sig level
3. When Regen triggers from Immortality, Immortal Hulk is born anew and shrugs off all debuffs and passive effects (like Nick Fury). This only triggers once per fight.

Really hoping Kabam gives Immortal Hulk a 2nd look since he is far too impractical but not too far off from being a better champion

Comments

• ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Something tells me it won't happen.
    Same hopes people had for Maw, Cull and Skrull
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Interesting changes. Although if the rage timer is extended I think they would naturally have to reduce his damage, because hulk can be a beast!

I do agree with his immortality cool down needing a fix. Similar to DDHK he is in a very unique spot. I do think the devs tried to make a very fun champ (think massacre new style of play) I’m okay with a high skill cap as long as I’m rewarded for it consistently, not RNG or dependent upon the A.I.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Please, for everyone's sake, make it 100% chance after the entire thing. With this, it's a 95% chance with 25 rage which is just brutal, make it base 75% chance to stun +1% for each Rage stack.
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Mike192 said:

1. Extend Rage duration to 4sec
    2. Make his Immortality immune to Ability Accuracy reduction

The following can make him a much better champion but the fixes above are good enough:

1. Gain upto 8000 energy resistance based on Gamma radiation charges
    2. Immortality cooldown is reduced by upto 50% based on sig level
    3. When Regen triggers from Immortality, Immortal Hulk is born anew and shrugs off all debuffs and passive effects (like Nick Fury). This only triggers once per fight.

Really hoping Kabam gives Immortal Hulk a 2nd look since he is far too impractical but not too far off from being a better champion

Great ideas here. IHulk is such a fun champ to play but he's really impractical in most situations but these changes would help him a lot.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    I think it’s good but he really doesn’t need a buff. If he did get one I would want the rage timers to stay though. The wild aggression is one of my favorite parts of his playstyle
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Honestly all iHulk needs is a tune up.

Tune Up his
    - Rage Timer to 3 or 4 seconds
    - Degen damage store to maybe like 80%
    - Regen by a small amount so he doesn't always net lose HP
    - SP1 stun chance to 100%

Add:
    - Revive not affected by AAR. Nick gets it. Why shouldn't he? If affected by AAR, making only from Skill champs' abilities or something.

That's it. It's literally all it takes.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Honestly in my opinion he's already top tier in the right hands
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Maybe also refresh Rage when making contact with the opponent, not just striking them. Would make Rage stacks easier to maintain against overly defensive A.I.
    edited March 2021
    Ok, took some time to mull it over, and I had a couple brain blasts for other ways to improve IHulk.

-Increase the opponent's chance to throw a Special Attack by 4% per Rage stack, similar to She-Hulk's Furies.

-Reduce the cooldown of Immortality by up to 25% based on Gamma Radiation IHulk has entering Immortality. Would work very well with your idea for his Awakened Ability.

-IHulk does not take damage from the 60% of Degen damage he stores as Gamma. At max Gamma, heal 60% of the damage back, similar to Gulk.

-Refresh Rage on hitting the opponent's block. IHulk is immune to Stun when striking the opponent's block at 5+ Rage.

-Increase the chance for IHulk's Basic Attacks to Stun when Awakened, maybe something like 10% at max sig.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Where did Monke go? 😭
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    edited March 2021
    Maxwell24 said:

Honestly in my opinion he's already top tier in the right hands

If you overlook his abilities then he seems trash but if you take the time to analyze test him out and give him some
    synergies then you've got yourself a hidden gem
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    LemoNot said:

Ok, took some time to mull it over, and I had a couple brain blasts for other ways to improve IHulk.

-Increase the opponent's chance to throw a Special Attack by 4% per Rage stack, similar to She-Hulk's Furies.

-Reduce the cooldown of Immortality by up to 25% based on Gamma Radiation IHulk has entering Immortality. Would work very well with your idea for his Awakened Ability.

-IHulk does not take damage from the 60% of Degen damage he stores as Gamma. At max Gamma, heal 60% of the damage back, similar to Gulk.

-Refresh Rage on hitting the opponent's block. IHulk is immune to Stun when striking the opponent's block at 5+ Rage.

-Increase the chance for IHulk's Basic Attacks to Stun when Awakened, maybe something like 10% at max sig.

He would also benefit from taking half of the burst damage he does to the opponent rather than all of it. It's sad to see his health drain so fast when you are playing well and keeping his rage stacks up.
    Drew_D23 said:

LemoNot said:

He would also benefit from taking half of the burst damage he does to the opponent rather than all of it. It's sad to see his health drain so fast when you are playing well and keeping his rage stacks up.
    Oh, definitely. Makes no sense that he deals more damage to himself than he does to the opponent.
    Why don’t you guys learn to play him patiently instead of blitzing stuff then saying he doesn’t work well? He’s not even close to being as bad as people say, because nobody takes the time to play him with a smart strategy to stay alive.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    iHulk is already a top tier champion. No need for additional buffs
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

iHulk is already a top tier champion. No need for additional buffs

I see you are enlightened about the power of iHulk
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Only ebony maw and Thor rags need buff next month along with release of characters like worthy cap and stormbreaker thor as april is the month of avengers movies being released
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why don’t you guys learn to play him patiently instead of blitzing stuff then saying he doesn’t work well? He’s not even close to being as bad as people say, because nobody takes the time to play him with a smart strategy to stay alive.

I do but that doesn't change the fact that he is still RNG reliant, has high risk, high reward which is lost in literally 2sec
    Yes, that is how the character works. His buildup takes like 10 seconds though, so not a major loss if you lose it, and he's incredibly fun to play. There is no need for a buff with how hard he hits and the only thig that should even be considered to be added is Immortality being unaffected by AAR.
    Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mike192 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I do but that doesn't change the fact that he is still RNG reliant, has high risk, high reward which is lost in literally 2sec
    Yes, that is how the character works. His buildup takes like 10 seconds though, so not a major loss if you lose it, and he's incredibly fun to play. There is no need for a buff with how hard he hits and the only thig that should even be considered to be added is Immortality being unaffected by AAR.
    He already has massive flaws and works for simple, straight-forward fights. 4sec Rage would make him more useful but he would still retain most of his flaws while making it more enjoyable and less RNG reliant to play. I dont know how that buff would be bad in any way
    The buff is unnecessary, not bad. Of course he's used for simple fights with his mechanics being how they are. But he's incredibly powerful in those fights once you get him going. Every champ has flaws, just learn to play around them. He's never gonna be used for difficult nodes, but he can be used well to deal a lot of damage fast, along with healing a lot if you ramp him up too.