**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game crashes again

Kabam pls fix game crashing issue every day and today i used arena boost for grinding 4* apoc it crashes twices a day after some time i went in all my boost fell off. Pls take concern about this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Ironamerica2619Ironamerica2619 Posts: 10

Kabam pls fix game crashing issue every day and today i used arena boost for grinding 4* apoc it crashes twices a day after some time i went in all my boost fell off. Pls take concern about this issue.I am using Samsung Galaxy A50 phone.

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    They don't care. It's not listed in the known issues section, it hasn't been listed for the last SIX months this has been going on. Players aren't benefiting from it, infact they have to use resources for things like joining back into AQ with half health so, make of it what you will.
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.