**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks kabam....

I stayed late for my nexus i opened it and boom full of god tiers thanks kabam for giving such gift on the first day on my new year

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Who’d you pick?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    come on... not everything is kabam's fault. they programmed RNG to be either lucky or unlucky.. take a look at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4M3Jz-Inyc I was unlucky 2 out of three with one being on luck.
  • Options
    BloodthirstBloodthirst Posts: 24
    loki is pretty busted with the right synergies though
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Mine was pretty bad too, Juggernaut, Sym Supreme (pulled him 4 times already), or Squirrel Girl. Pretty useless stuff there.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I’ve never had a nexus that was good

I think I’ve only had 2 nexus 5* and I got HM and Colossus from them so I think I yoinked your luck. Or all of my 6* luck leaked into my nexus luck.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    @Mcdonalds you called?
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    But Kabam denies that they are not God tiers. They say they have proof your Loki is not lowkey (according to Prof Hoff) by putting him on regen in tier 9.Kabam always put their Gods on sale with unblockable unstoppable. I pity their Gods.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

come on... not everything is kabam's fault. they programmed RNG to be either lucky or unlucky.. take a look at this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4M3Jz-Inyc I was unlucky 2 out of three with one being on luck.

But this was my third nexus previous ones were same too....
    Welcome to MCOC Las Vegas.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    _I_ said:

But Kabam denies that they are not God tiers. They say they have proof your Loki is not lowkey (according to Prof Hoff) by putting him on regen in tier 9.Kabam always put their Gods on sale with unblockable unstoppable. I pity their Gods.

Wut? The reason he is there is because the month has an Asguardian theme and he is an Asguardian.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Mine was pretty bad too, Juggernaut, Sym Supreme (pulled him 4 times already), or Squirrel Girl. Pretty useless stuff there.

At least better then mine
    True, but the end of the day neither of us got any champ that is account changing or to even want to take up, if anything just more useless eyesores to look at.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Who’d you pick?

Picked loki had no choice....
    You should have picked Iron Man and pray that they buffed him