Options

Best way to handle 6.2.2 Sinister ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
What champs are the best to handle him ? I had it a test run expecting to easily handle him with my G99 but I missed the fury requirement so now I am wondering . What champs handled him him best?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Can't g99 do it with the heimdall/someone fury synergy?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you have G2099, you could use Heimdall + Angela/Hela and that would give you a fury buff, if not, can we see the rest of the roster to give recommendations?
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Hyperion, Warlock/ G2099 with Heimdall fury synergy or Warlock roboter synergy. I hope it helps :smile:
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Dragon man can also do it, but it is very stressful
    From my experience CMM works amazing with the NF synergy
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,396 ★★★★

If you have G2099, you could use Heimdall + Angela/Hela and that would give you a fury buff, if not, can we see the rest of the roster to give recommendations?

Heimdall and Angela/Hela automatically gives furies to all champs ? I did not know that . And here is my roster . I can see maybe CMM working since she is immune to poison but I don’t know about the rest

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

G299 can solo without synergies.
    Warlock + Ultron or Vision synergy is the best option

Well...with that node that gives him power, the fight is quite a hassle. He can easily get to SP 3 of you're not careful and if you're unlucky.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,825 ★★★★★
    CMM makes it a joke
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Heimdall and Angela/Hela automatically gives furies to all champs ? I did not know that . And here is my roster . I can see maybe CMM working since she is immune to poison but I don’t know about the rest
    *roster photos*

CMM + NF will work well for the boss. Take the P2099 into Ultron path, and bring Mags, AA, and whomever else