**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any Ideas about Next Overhaul?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Eagerly waiting for next Overhaul, almost whole community. There is no clue from Kabam. Anybody have any Idea about it. Only if we knew about it, we can start preparing Catalyst and Items for those Champs.
Hopefully Overhauls are OG champs, it would be really fun and nostalgic.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

please be sentry

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Numan said:

They did mention they're working on miles and bp classic

yea my guess it is those two plus someone else.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Numan said:

They did mention they're working on miles and bp classic

If overhaul time its these 2
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I would like Moon Knight but my guess is that Miles and/or OG BP will be the overhaul and I think Night Thrasher and Mephisto will get tune ups.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Thor Jane foster
    Agent Venom or Antman

I really hope for their buff.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Thor Jane foster
    Agent Venom or Antman

I really hope for their buff.

We all do
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Wicket329 i think you got BB and DS mixed up. BB just has buffs and poison immunity, but DS even nerfed still has regen in power phase, great BP in armor phase, reasonable damage in fury phase, and then the strongest and most user-friendly nullify in the game. On top of energy hits and fate seal L3.

DS just needs a value update and maybe a bit of utility on his armor and fury phases whereas BB needs to be more than Wish.com pre-buff Angela
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

@Wicket329 i think you got BB and DS mixed up. BB just has buffs and poison immunity, but DS even nerfed still has regen in power phase, great BP in armor phase, reasonable damage in fury phase, and then the strongest and most user-friendly nullify in the game. On top of energy hits and fate seal L3.

DS just needs a value update and maybe a bit of utility on his armor and fury phases whereas BB needs to be more than Wish.com pre-buff Angela

Wish.com pre-buff Angela but with more damage.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    But isn't the usual trend with Cosmic champs to have a ton of buffs so how would overhauling Black Bolt be needed when he fits the criteria for an update.

That being said, a numbers increase with his furys and cruelty as well as a full inhuman synergy would really be something.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I think all that will be in release notes from now on gonna have to wait.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    If it is the new schedule then I would like to see:
    Overhaul: agent venom
    Moderate: nebula
    Value only: crossbones
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Who gets buffed doesn't move the needle for me.
    I get excited after I play with them enough to know if the buff is any good. 😛
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    SIM
    -Comics: Cool Model, and in the comics his armor is this liquid adaptive substance that is very similar to symbiotes, and he is a villain and a powerful and evil version of Tony Stark
    This game's version - Cool Model, 3 abilities, is inferior, does not represent his name nor class, and does not even have the villain tag
    #BuffInferiorIronMan
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This is a hope and prayer but also somewhat likely. I think htd is going to get overhauled. Maybe not next month but sometime soon. He’s in the 6* featured currently and there’s no arguing that he’s good right now so the only good reason he could be there is because of a buff.

I also have a 6* Howard and would really like him to get buffed.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Do to currently having an overabundance of trash 5*s, I'd take a buff on anyone and be happy. 😁
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Buff Dr. Strange..
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

I don’t disagree, but the reason I didn’t consider BB as an overhaul is because of how many synergies he interacts with. Dramatically changing his kit would require a lot of synergy changes. Doesn’t rule it out, but I thought it made it less likely.