Options

Best arena for units

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 767 ★★★
If you had to choose 1 to grind for units (milestones /battlechips)

What arena would that be?

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Agree, 4* basic - you can hit all milestones with the least number of battles (assuming you have suitable 4* roster)
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 767 ★★★
    Thanks everyone. I was worried that would be the winner. I have maxed out 2*’s mostly maxed out 3*’s, loads of 5-6*’s....very few maxed out 4*’s and maybe 1-2 rank 4, the rest rank 1😔.

Also- I always have ZERO motivation to grind. Time to start ranking them up 😔
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    In that case, use your 5*s in the 4* featured to get to 1 million points

Because 5* featured milestones are so high, takes a lo9ng time even with 5*s. You really need a large 6* roster who give 60-66K points per fight or you'll be spending a lot of time getting to 12 million for all milestones
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ye, 4*b is my unitmaker.

I'm in the middle of a long arena break rn. Mostly just focus on 4*b, though I do run my 6*s through the 5* arena when they refresh. Don't have many, but it's easy to hit a few million with passive play.

I also try to at least hit the first 2 milestones of every arena since it's basically just 2-3 rounds.
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    I do both 4 star basic and 4 star featured and end up with a win streak around 50 for each when getting all the milestones. So very similar if you prefer to utilize your 5 star and want to run the 4 star featured.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2021
    to get the most units out of the arena. Do the first two milestones of 2star and 3star arena(that's 20 units for four fights for me, I used point boosts seccond round of 3star). Do 4 star arena until you reach 1m points. Do all milestones of 4 star feature. Don't forget to get the 30 units from the alpha,t4basic and t4cc arena. I play 2 hour per day on averag and get 4000 units every month(including solo events, event quest,units from battlechip)
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I prefer the 4* feature since it has better milestones and I have the roster for it. Otherwise, the 3* and 4* basic arena would be better.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 540 ★★★
    Agree 4* basic is faster, but I enjoy doing the 4* featured more.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    you can still do 4* basic with 3* champions when you run out of 4* collections. there is a term called Kamikaze, which is go all in with either win or lose. Might not help lots, but at least you can kamikaze your way to get all those 4* basic milestones. You can even continue after achieving all the 4* basic milestones to farm for more battlechip to try chippin' in more units.
  • Options
    Don’t forget first 2 milestones of lowest couple arenas each (total of 5 matches between them for 4 quick milestones worth) every half-week.
    Then 4* Basic for bunch more milestones, however many you want to reach there.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Thanks everyone. I was worried that would be the winner. I have maxed out 2*’s mostly maxed out 3*’s, loads of 5-6*’s....very few maxed out 4*’s and maybe 1-2 rank 4, the rest rank 1😔.

I have a similar roster. I grind all arenas but 2* this round. This are my win streaks for hitting all milestones:

3*: 20 win streak (I used boosts)
    4* basic: 42 win streak
    4* feat: 41 win streak (I have like 25 or 26 5/65)
    5*: 62 win streak (using only 6*s after hit 3x multiplayer).

I prioritize 4* feat and 5* at the beginning bc cool down takes a lot for 5 and 6* champions
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    The 4 basic and featured, along with the 5 featured each give 135 units for all milestones
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 255
    AATT said:

I have a similar roster. I grind all arenas but 2* this round. This are my win streaks for hitting all milestones:

I prioritize 4* feat and 5* at the beginning bc cool down takes a lot for 5 and 6* champions
    Nice, how do you use only 41 win streak for 4 star featured, I use only r4 and r5, but usually takes close to 50 (47 or 48) to get all milestones

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

If you had to choose 1 to grind for units (milestones /battlechips)

What arena would that be?

Hey there.. Here's a video that breaks down what you get from each arena bracket.. It would depend on your roster which you'd be able to do the quickest.. Hope it helps..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccB6q8HvtGs&list=PLB3Nt78WzuGJjdNhnPVl0rYJkPcE-BWue&index=3&t=1s
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It depends on your roster, but from what you've said, probably the 4* featured. I'd recommend ranking some 4* to do the basic too
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    rivet said:

AATT said:

Nice, how do you use only 41 win streak for 4 star featured, I use only r4 and r5, but usually takes close to 50 (47 or 48) to get all milestones

I run suicides, increases points per fight