**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Did You Do For the Levelup Event?

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Leveled up another useless 6* tech, War Machine :( Before that, it was Rocket Raccoon. Tech class has a lot of duds.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Gave this beauty the full R1 treatment. And then had to scrounge through 2/3*’s for enough points to get the revive and units.

Dr. Zola
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

ESF said:

@Rockypantherx : See, I put my money where my mouth is, with Rank Ups and materials

I don’t post about these things as much anymore because there’s always someone who will yell that because I am old and don’t post videos that they don’t believe that these characters that I take up are actually useful

Now that’s cool to see, especially the sig investment. Would love to get mine awakened.

I don’t think I’ll use her much, especially unawakened, since her utility is...well...practically non existent. But the damage is serious with Prof X and Emma. Emma who I have at R3, and prof X who I have at 5/65 and 6* 1/25. So it’s a convenient team.

It’s definitely more of a fun rank up, but I do love playing her, and as I said, I imagine she’ll get a hefty buff down the line with how powerful she should be
    Remember I said this, for when you get her awakened: Sig 30 is all you need

Just craziness

Haha sounds good. Hopefully she appears in the next featured 6* that I’m saving up for
  • On my main, took up pun99 to r2 (finally pulled this guy!!!)

On my alt, I r2ed my Ghost, and r5ed MrF.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @Masterpuff I luv my r2 terrax, wish he was duped. I myself r5 guardian for this level up event.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Back to back pulls

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I maxed out 3 more 3stars. While I am collecting higher tier catalysts I am working on maxing out my entire 3star collection. So far I have 152 maxed out 3stars. Weird flex I know. My 1 and 2 star collections are fully ranked up so now I am wanting a fully maxed out 3star collection.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Nice!

I r5'd the Torch I got from Odin's nexus. Now I have 0 science t4cc, and the rest are in overflow.

On the bright side, that pretty much guarantees I'll get CapIW or Ibom in the next few crystals.

Necro, I know. But do you really wanna miss the chance to poke at me for not being able to rank the Ibom and CapIW I pulled a week or three after this post?

Heck, I got the Ibom out of a GMC. The game, it knows.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Six star Doom to rank 2, Jabari 5s to rank 3.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Finally got to use my tech 4-5 gem

I pulled a 6* guardian and I’m not as excited.

Seems like damage wise you need to play him by using only SP3’s then SP2 with armor up. That takes forever.

I don’t see much there. Am I missing something?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Since this was necroed, my last level up was Tigra to 6/3. Today I will do Guardian to r2!
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Finally got to use my tech 4-5 gem

I pulled a 6* guardian and I’m not as excited.

Seems like damage wise you need to play him by using only SP3’s then SP2 with armor up. That takes forever.

I don’t see much there. Am I missing something?
    Most fights you only need one SP1 and then SP2.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ngl I like her more and more each time I use her

She just went to rank 3.