Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Missing Star Power - book 2

I got back to some exploration and noticed after a few fights that I wasn't getting the bonus fury (Star Power: 6-star attacker have their Attack rating permanently increased by +700) while using some of my 6-star champs.

Wrote to kabam support, they couldn't do anything but transfer the problem to the team. And they suggested I go to the the forum.

So here I am. Is this happening to anyone else?
This was 7.1.1

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,260 ★★★★
    You get the fury but it doesn’t show up as an icon.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 405 ★★★
    Your attack raises they removed the fury buff though as Nick fury could lock in tactical charges without losing his decoy. I explored it in the 1st week and Nick made is so easy once you lock in unblockable phase.

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head that the fury buff itself helps but the attack is there regardless
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    @ccrider474 Ah That would make sens to prevent some abuse. It use to show up as an icon a few weeks ago. I wished the Kabam support had just explain it that way. Thanks!
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    This is how it looked before