**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ issues continue!!!

Rmp14Rmp14 Posts: 30
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
At this point it is close to a year that I have had this issue and have seen multiple others with this issue. The game will not allow me to start a fight in map5 and will freeze the game and then kicks me. Resulting in half my life stolen. At this point I don't think ANYONE cares about new content. We want a PROPER CONTEST. This has yet to even be mentioned in the known bugs and issues.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I care about new content. And so do a lot of others. I do however agree that aq bugs need fixing
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    As @Gmonkey said, if you restart your game before fight this issue seems to fix itself. Although, I have had several times I forgot and had this issue happen. It is truly infuriating, but I am sure it is being looked into.

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    @Rmp14 I have only ever had the issue after grinding arena for an extended period of time. If I need to do AQ, I just restart my app, then I can do multiple fights. It always only killed my game on the first aq fight, not the second or third. It might also be that I just haven't run into the 2nd and 3rd fights killing the app bug as well. I just came back to the game about a month ago, so I am not sure how long the bug has gone on, but I know coding can be a nightmare and it probably isn't as easy as a couple of lines that need to be fixed. However, I agree it is frustrating when I forget and it happens to me.
  • Varuntheone00Varuntheone00 Posts: 4
    @Rmp14 dude I agree am tired of the map 5 aq issue the game just freezes when I click on fight icon the biggest disappointing thing is that the bug has been there from a long time and they still haven't fixed it also I have issues in labyrinth and abyss the screen just freezes like aq when I start a fight in that content....