**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

searching for an alliance :)

Well I was on break for quite a while lmao but it's good to b back and yes I'm in a dire need of an alliance . I've come a long way lol from having a 4 * max gambit to a warlock and ss and to a 6* captain america og ahahahlol, well I don't have line nor do i have discord cuz m prolly too young to have them and ..so alliances' fine with that part please leave your comments down blow so i could join an alliance , don't wanna be a meanie but I would love to have a silver (GOLD -ignore this )allaince *cough cough*, thanks !
ID-

Comments

• Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    alliance *
    below*
  • Options
    Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    Will send u in game message
    We old alliance with retired members
    We run 1 bg map 5
    And 2 bg map 3 if u want to easy step back to the game we need more players for map 3
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,602 ★★★★
    We’re currently a Silver 2 AW alliance (we only play once BG team)

AQ Maps 4, 3 & 2

We have players from TB down to Proven so players of all lvls are welcome

If you want to check the ally out find me in game @

• Options
    DChurch90DChurch90 Posts: 12
    ⚡️Up and Coming Alliance⚡️

GoM•G gєяуσи

Apart of the GoM family

AQ Goals = 4,3,2 hoping to do 1 Map 5 group

War = Optional

Activity = Required

Patience = Required

Prestige = Not Required

Line = Required

MCOC name: Davidchurch90
    LineID: Churchy99
  • Options
    JohannTheRedJohannTheRed Posts: 13
    maxi123 said:

Well I was on break for quite a while lmao but it's good to b back and yes I'm in a dire need of an alliance . I've come a long way lol from having a 4 * max gambit to a warlock and ss and to a 6* captain america og ahahahlol, well I don't have line nor do i have discord cuz m prolly too young to have them and ..so alliances' fine with that part please leave your comments down blow so i could join an alliance , don't wanna be a meanie but I would love to have a silver (GOLD -ignore this )allaince *cough cough*, thanks !
    ID-

We are very active on AQ, war usually1 group. We run map5 with modifiers, we use telegram , contact me there @HckJakobz