**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily Nexus Crystals

2»

Comments

• Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I haven’t gotten anything of value this whole week but I appreciate being able to just about guarantee a good brick of ISO a day.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    What is today’s cav daily not a nexus... the in game mail said offer runs until midnight on 28th...?
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I got 4 and all 4 were 5*. none were amazing champs but not complaining.
  • Options
    AAA003AAA003 Posts: 14
    Monk1 said:

What is today’s cav daily not a nexus... the in game mail said offer runs until midnight on 28th...?

I have the same question. Was this a store error or an in game mail error? I bought it this morning while making coffee and didn't realize it wasn't what was advertised until I opened it. In game mail says "through March 28, 11:59 PM PDT"
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

I was hoping for one more as well.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Same here. Can any mods confirm this?
  • Options
    Are the Sunday crystals actually (normally) a CLASS-Based crystal ?
    If not, that is probably why.

Another thread was speculating that if the normal crystal was not a Class based one (ie, Sunday, not sure if it follows the Class based Mon-Sat based Daily Cat Quests), that is why today's isn’t switched to the Class-Nexus.

Pic above says that only Daily CLASS Crystals will be replaced by Class Nexus.

(Of which, timeframe listed in Mail/Pic probably should have probably just said it would end as of yesterday instead, final day of a Class based rotation).