Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Tier 10 Odins Gauntlet

Mob_Psycho_100Mob_Psycho_100 Posts: 4
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve done Tier 10 of Odins gauntlet about 4 or 5 times but my entry points are still 7/7? Is this a bug? I don’t want to go back in incase I’m accidentally exploiting this

Comments

• Options
    ChosenOne_0411ChosenOne_0411 Posts: 22
    Wait...it says that entries reset after 24 hoursm I thought we were supposed to get 7 entries in total and not 7 entries daily. Someone pls help I don't wanna get banned lol
  • Options
    Yea I made the mistake of exiting, will that count against me? Kabaam should reset it so it’s once per day.
  • Options
    Zepphyr122Zepphyr122 Posts: 4
    Same question on my mind... I have impression I have 7 daily entries and intended to max my entries.....but all other tiers were 1 daily entry. Is this a bug on the UI? But game mechanics is still ok like Zon0’s post above?
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Be careful it doesn't seem to reset.. I have ran 8 times after reading Kabam post saying it won't let you join
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, as some have noted, this is a visual bug but the entries will be limited to 7 total. You can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.