Tier 10 7/7 Limit per Day or Bug!

Tier 10 7/7 Limit per Day or Bug! I have entered 7 times. But completed only one time. I need know 7 limits per day or overall only 7 limits. Any bug?

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    The method I use to keep track of how many I've done is check your 2% T5CC crystal stash. You get 2 for initial clear and 1 for each you've done, so you can keep tabs on how many you've done via there.
    Of course they need to be unopened, but it's still a way to keep track
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Zan0 said:

You only get to enter 7 times if you try to enter again it will just kick you out, terra is wrong about getting 2 t5cc crystals from first run and no the limit won't reset it's just a visual glitch as they had to improvise the 7 limit

That's weird, I distinctly remember getting 2 from initial clear. Ah well.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

You get 3 from claiming and 7 for 7 runs .. it's bugged as the entries are not getting reset .
  • KrzykrzykrzKrzykrzykrz Member Posts: 8
    Well it's definitely bugged. I went in 6 times, which I can tell because i have 9 2% t5cc crystals, and i can't enter anymore. It should be 10 total, right?
  • KrzykrzykrzKrzykrzykrz Member Posts: 8
    What do You mean? I used different champs almost every time so i guess it's a yes? Used replay button one time for the last run.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I have people saying they entered 13 times. After the 13th time, it kicked them out. So many inconsistencies in the event.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    We can run tier 9 though can't we with the extra 7 feathers
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

We can run tier 9 though can't we with the extra 7 feathers

Yes we can
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★
    U can't do 8 runs cuz if u attempt u go to set team and when I press start u get a error tab
    Also it's not supposed to reset
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Member Posts: 805 ★★★

Well it's definitely bugged. I went in 6 times, which I can tell because i have 9 2% t5cc crystals, and i can't enter anymore. It should be 10 total, right?

Did u quit a run in between?
  • Night_FuryNight_Fury Member Posts: 7
    7 times limit of Daily or What. Some People Getting Banned Played multiple times
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    No one's getting banned! You can only enter 7 times, period. There is a visual glitch, but regardless, after you play 7 times, you aren't able to enter again.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    7 entries and no more. The daily reset is a bug. Use remaining feathers on T9