**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would the Electro Heimdall Cheese work for Mangog tier 10?

2»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    @Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Just putting it out there

Love the disagrees, I just don't understand why though.
    So, Quake's interaction to reflect damage is also bugged.
    I have never used both methods. So I don't know. I will need to watch some videos to know exactly how she is interacting here.

Edit: yes she functions the exact same way. The problem is once indestructible, electro quake or km should not take any damage and so should not reflect damage. That is how miike explained it. Every video I have seen shows that they reflect huge damage after they gain the indestructible which is a bug.

Thanks for the explanation. I suppose it is enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I was able to do this with Torch, Doom, Cap IW. Just gotta play around the timer and do damage when you are unstoppable.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

In case you don’t know this. Electro has an ability where he reflects a portion of damage dealt back to the dealer. The higher the damage the higher the damage reflected back. Heimdall has a synergy where if you were to die once per fight he makes you indestructible and unstoppable for a few seconds.

Why I mention this?

Well Mangog has a node called Aggresion Fury which Increases attack by I think 50% every 2 seconds. Would building up enough Furies on the opponent then getting hit work on Mangog?

Btw I heard this works with an awakened quake via blocking

Here is an example of Aggresion Fury Heimdall Electro Cheese. You can try this out in Variant 2 Chapter 1 Quest 1. Go to the BlackBolt on the right

Damn BlackBolt slipped, those janitors need to be fired for overwaxing the floors!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

No

It worked for me. Are you sure you are doing it correctly?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

In case you don’t know this. Electro has an ability where he reflects a portion of damage dealt back to the dealer. The higher the damage the higher the damage reflected back. Heimdall has a synergy where if you were to die once per fight he makes you indestructible and unstoppable for a few seconds.

Why I mention this?

Well Mangog has a node called Aggresion Fury which Increases attack by I think 50% every 2 seconds. Would building up enough Furies on the opponent then getting hit work on Mangog?

Btw I heard this works with an awakened quake via blocking

Here is an example of Aggresion Fury Heimdall Electro Cheese. You can try this out in Variant 2 Chapter 1 Quest 1. Go to the BlackBolt on the right

Damn BlackBolt slipped, those janitors need to be fired for overwaxing the floors!
    Too much dust.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I didn't know about this and did the T-10 seven times without beating it :(

Will I get more chances when the timer resets or am I just SOL??
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Sorry bro but you’re kinda screwed
    SWORD78 said:

Sorry bro but you’re kinda screwed
    I kinda figured that... I backed out when I got KO'd because I didn't have any revives and I don't really spend $$ so I couldn't get any units & revives
    I thought or had hoped anyway that I would be able to try again since I hadn't beaten it yet...