**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

May Month

2»

Comments

• Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    My 5* is going to be happy
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I don't have him above as a 3* XD
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

Kabam John said he's going to play like Ronin. Make of that what you will

I hope his animations are as smooth as Ronin's
  • Options

Let's hope Black Panther doesn't need awakened ability or sig. All the best, and don't mess it up Kabam

Got mine duped twice and sig stones lying around. I personally hope the sig ability has great utility like Angela.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Kabam John said he's going to play like Ronin. Make of that what you will

@Masterpuff it seems like you’re getting a 2nd favorite skill champ
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Finally.....he's my ONLY natural sig 200 5 star as he was 4 of my first 6 5 star pulls. That face almost made me quit the game. Sitting at r4 waiting as he has been for 3 years
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    And someone said he's better with synergies, which although true, doesn't help after act 5. Those roster spots are valuable . Nobody will use a BP if they need 2-3 other spots to make him viable unless it is a synergy setup like thing where he can clear a whole map because of synergies. Most of BPs just make his bleeds last longer and proc more
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I hate how he looks. Always have. Black panther should look sleek and... black. The gold breastplate is both silly and unnecessary. Hope his buff is good and that he does more than typical skill bleed plus purify. Maybe give him weakness and slow as well. Is there a skill with slow?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

I hate how he looks. Always have. Black panther should look sleek and... black. The gold breastplate is both silly and unnecessary. Hope his buff is good and that he does more than typical skill bleed plus purify. Maybe give him weakness and slow as well. Is there a skill with slow?

Stealthy has the best slow in the game
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    jdeck59 said:

HI_guys said:
    Anyone realize that there is actually no source? I could tweet it too and say it's from Miike lol
    Kabam John was on the podcast last night and announced it himself. I'm waiting for the recording to drop so I can listen to what he had to say about the buff.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

I agree to disagree. It’s not that bad. Besides, he’d look kinda lame if he were only black without colors to complement it. However, I must say I’m a much bigger fan of BP with the upside down U shape on the mask

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Feeling a little bit better about pulling him twice in a row out of 5 star basics.
  • Options
    Stebo_79 said:

Feeling a little bit better about pulling him twice in a row out of 5 star basics.

Pulled him in 3 consecutive duals
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    He was my first 6* that I got in May of last year coincidentally, hope he turns out awesome!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Let's hope Black Panther doesn't need awakened ability or sig. All the best, and don't mess it up Kabam

He's a old champ. 90% of players are likely to have him, and have him high sig
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

What about 6*? I have an unduped so I’m hoping he doesn’t need sig
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Terra said:

What about 6*? I have an unduped so I’m hoping he doesn’t need sig
    I'd wager a good 60-70% of players have him on a playable level for their account, be it 5* or 4*, and the lower down in stars you go, more common dupes.
    You don't need a 6* to appreciate a champion. Sure you need one for maximum potentional, but r3s aren't that common for the standard summoner yet.