**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mags Damage Reduction Query

Hi everybody,

Let's say I took up Mags against the Tier 10 Mangog, wouldn't be the best choice but still. If Mangog had like 20 Aggression Furies, would Mags be able to survive if he is duped?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s a passive protection ability so it should work because there is no way he can nullify it
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

Hi everybody,

Let's say I took up Mags against the Tier 10 Mangog, wouldn't be the best choice but still. If Mangog had like 20 Aggression Furies, would Mags be able to survive if he is duped?

I’m sure but he not metal so why even use him. I don’t think it counts for blocked attacks and that’s where most your damage comes from, blocked hits
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Why not use the good ol' Electro cheese?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Why not use the good ol' Electro cheese?

I know, I'll use the Electro cheese for sure lol. It was just a thought I had on my mind that needed to be clarified
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

Hi everybody,

I’m sure but he not metal so why even use him. I don’t think it counts for blocked attacks and that’s where most your damage comes from, blocked hits
    He wouldn't have to worry about Can't Stop Won't Stop, Spam Heavies then Heavy Charge Just as you activate an Sp3.