**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is this pull?

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 β˜…β˜…
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips

How good is this pull? 104 votes

πŸ‘
78%
SnakeEyes69World EaterSIlverProfessorallinashesTerraSungjevilKINGwilsonNojokejaymHammerbro_64JyotishkaCupidyuwReferenceKerneasTKS87Moosetiptronic10or_StrongRaichu626IKONWine_Lover 82 votes
πŸ‘Ž
21%
Timone147VceeForwardKamikaze_TurtleKennadoShrimpRRockyshockySbkruebDJMNHmgj0630Legendary_PoeyAomine_Daiki10Davepool87Matty_IceZan0odishika123Hilbert_unbeatable2SoulcrisherBlueline_10Elwind 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    He is a really good pull. Especially as a 6 star as he doesn't need his awakened ability.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209 β˜…
    πŸ‘Ž
    Not sure why 18 voted yes, but nobody ever uses him unless they are fans of the character, isn't even good on defense anymore.
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267 β˜…
    I throw him on a.w. defense. Never use him as an attacker, I don't like the way he flows movement wise.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    He is really good for the cavalier nodes in monthly EQ. You can spam heavies (which armour break), build a ton of furies and he then hits like a truck. Not too much else he is that good for as without that extra fury damage hes a bit of a noodle but definitely great for Cav difficulty
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    He’s good for evade, buffet, non contact, spite, stuff like mixmaster, hugely underrated power control, easy access to AB and heal block etc etc. You can take him into fights with bleed nodes and he shrugs it. Was one of my MVPs for variant 1 and 3 plus a chunk of act 6. Slow fights mostly but super versatile and dependable.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    Works well for new cavalier tech EQ
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    Behind Warlock, he is my favorite Tech champion. Sig 200 and he never leaves my AQ team.

I would go as far as to say that an awakened IMIW is harder to kill and more sustainable than an awakened Corvus. Who also never leaves my AQ team. He is THAT good.

And I’m dead serious.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    Ive grown to really want him, an ally member of mine had a naturally sig 100 one, who he r3ed, he looks really impressive and fun. I would debate using an ag.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depending on your roster & progression, he can either be good or not bad per se but someone you wouldn't have any use for.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘
    He is not the best tech out there, but he is a pretty solid champ who can bring a lot to the table. He has a pretty unique method of power control, good heal block, useful immunity in bleed and coldsnap (though they are circumstantial), and even a soft check to evaders. He is really good for the tech cavalier EQ as he has easy armour breaks off heavy and l2, as well as his own easy heal block. His damage takes awhile to ramp up but if you can stack plasmas it's surprising how much damage he can actually do. The stealth suit Spidey synergy makes it easier to do so. And he has a solid synergy with cap IW that increases his own block proficiency, while also increasing the duration of petrify, weakness and bleed debuffs for beardo. Useful for both champions.

All in all he's not a bad pull, but it's up to you if he's your style of champ that you want to invest in.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s a good pull but not an amazing pull, he’s got a nice variety of utility, and solid ramp up, though he doesn’t do anything the best, and his ramp up requires somewhat impractical levels of aggression, and if you want any reasonable chance to not lose the ramp you need the stealthy synergy