**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T5B inventory cap increase for TB

Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
I think most of people will agree that T5B to T2A is proportionally very unbalanced if Kabam aint gonna give out more t2A to Cav+ (Maybe thronebreakers) then at the least they can do is increase capacity to from 8- 10/12 for Thronebreaker if possible Cavalier players too. There is so much T5B can't catch up with t2a not available & t5B continuously on the overflow!

Before people say rank up Champs, listen guys i am trying! Keeping balance between t4cc, t2A & T5B is very hard!

Comments

• Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    So if you are playing aw & aq you need potions right? So t2a,potion,T5cc and of course you need t1a also for ranking up 5/65. Is this balanced?

Eternity0 said:

So if you are playing aw & aq you need potions right? So t2a,potion,T5cc and of course you need t1a also for ranking up 5/65. Is this balanced?

Don’t need potions if you don’t get hit, why waste glory on junk
    My lord i am mere mortal there is a thing called blocked damage ☠️ also every month every season you never get hit! You have some godly reflex
    GarrettN said:

I run P2/3 wars and map 7. You don’t NEED potions. the low level revives and some good planning can reduce or remove the need entirely for extra potions. If you fully explore all difficulties of the monthly side quest and do the arena, you’ll have plenty of T1A as well. 5/65 are becoming poorer and poorer investments for thronebreakers and 6* are getting easier to get every month and don’t use T1A at all. Buy T5cc and T2A with glory. Loyalty for the little revives and occasional potion.

Not everyone is at your position! Most people need potion who run aw & aq that is a general theme. Much costly on units thats why people tend to fill up some atleast with glory. Also asking for inventory cap increase isn’t a crime should help you out too! So i don’t understand the backlash
    edited April 2021
    Well to be fair new changes hasn’t been implied yet about t2a so i can't comment on that. As if of now t2a ratio is much lower ( of course if you do like to spend you might not see it as much) & about potions 95% of the community need potions every month in higher aq or Aw. If you are selfish not to heal up & give your best not to die thats another topic. But glory is being used for potions & you do need them if you are taking section mini or mini island or bosses
    To be fair most people die to mini's in lower brackets even in higher brackets too! Much costlier for them as 3/45 boosted reaches near 45-60k health pools