**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 WAY BATTLE FOR MUTANT AWAKENING GEM???

I just pulled Sunspot yesterday!!!
Should I awaken Sunspot or awaken Magneto? Or wolverine or storm pyramid x? All are awesome!

4 WAY BATTLE FOR MUTANT AWAKENING GEM??? 69 votes

SUNSPOT
11%
CassyMenkentCr7ms7rs7Santa_PsycheSarvanga1_PapdichaatŘïdđhįmStebo_79 8 votes
WOLVERINE
66%
FrostycytwbcRobbieRampageTerrapseudosaneReferenceWicket329BuckyBruhBattle_GreninjaWine_LoverRockypantherxQacobSbkruebMiekandKorgNichj99Skillful_starKyusushuiBonzodavidKsp_2099Thoye3 46 votes
MAGNETO
21%
Lvernon15JakearoundEtjamaIcy000YsFrivetSwarmOfRavensGiuliameijZeuszeroRiptidesherin_66RavenKeeperNalak8Salve_maker05SergioAsecas 15 votes
STORM PYRAMID X
0%

Comments

• Options
    HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    Sunspot
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Pathikrit said:

I just pulled Sunspot yesterday!!!
    Should I awaken Sunspot or awaken Magneto? Or wolverine or storm pyramid x? All are awesome!

Save it for Omega or Collosus
    Yea, I concur. Omega Red or Colossus benefit the most from awakening. Wait out.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    If you had Apoc , then there's no contest and Wolvie would be the winner . But for now, hold on to the gem.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    WOLVERINE
    I would save it untill I have apoc and use it on wolverine.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    MAGNETO
    You're not going to use Wolvie without Poco.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,022 ★★★★★
    WOLVERINE
    What content are you trying to do now? I voted wolverine, but I didn’t consider just holding the game until another option arrived.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    WOLVERINE
    You probably won’t be able to pull wolverine again so he’s the best on to use a gem on. The other champs are all in the basic pool. And Magneto while better doesn’t need to be awakened