**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Aegon at 999 or Quake?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Me and another forum member were debating on discord, and I was vouching for Aegon. Maybe the less popular opinion, but i feel like his speed/damage makes up for needing to hit the opponent.

I was interested to hear other opinions, and maybe try to react to opinions that you disagree with “Lol” to reduce the amount of disagrees people who dont say Quake get.

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I would take 999 combo Aegon for majority of the matches over Quake. Unless there is a node such as 200% combat rate or micro reflect as already mentioned, Aegon finishes matches easier and faster than quake.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★
    It isnt a fair comparison to make because in typical story mode quests you wont even be able to ramp him to 999. The problem with Aegon is that he may be difficult to bring to a lot of paths to ramp on , to begin with
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aegod easily
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Definitely Aegon, I can’t see the argument for quake. Aegon would steamroll everything.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    aegon would definitely have more practical use but im sure there are some very specific matchups where quake would have an advantage
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Quake at 999

Well said
  • Options
    SebastianoSebastiano Posts: 14
    Aegon if with shield combo, quake if without shield combo
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Aegon at 999 is the most OP toon in the game. Hands down.