**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank-you Kabam! Autoplay looks GREAT!

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I have only used it on 2 daily quests thus far but WOW its working great. Excellent value add and helps with work <> life <> gaming balance. Much appreciated and well done!

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    It kinda feels like cheating...but it is definitely awesome! Went through a daily and wasn't paying attention and before I knew it I looked down and the path was done.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Glad you like it! We also added a new QOL update that goes hand in hand with this! If you look in the settings menu, at the very bottom, you'll find a new option to skip Dialogue on previously completed Quests!

Just noticed. This is a much appreciated Qol change.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, this feature is great but somewhat useless so long as it can get caught up on dialogue.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★

Glad you like it! We also added a new QOL update that goes hand in hand with this! If you look in the settings menu, at the very bottom, you'll find a new option to skip Dialogue on previously completed Quests!

Awesome! My first attempt at auto play stalled on dialogue and had to click through it to finish auto play. Was still a relatively smooth process, but glad to hear we can turn that off too.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★

That’s awesome, thanks!!
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    I have to say, this is one of the best updates to the game in a long time... very well implemented.

I’m currently going back and completing act 4 to get the mastery points, and it’s an absolute breeze.

Now if only the fight aspect of autoplay could be improved. Currently, it feels like it was designed to demonstrate the game. Fights seem to be so drawn out.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    A very good QOL update from Kabam. I would like the option to make the fights faster though. Currently, only Platpool seems to have that option. Please expand the ability to all champs.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Indeed. Amazing job! A lot of people seem to be happy about it.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Also you can now restart the quest rather than exiting and then re-entering
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    +1 appreciation for the QoL
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    How does Platinumpool interact with this? Is moving across nodes also sped up?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    This auto movement stuff pretty much works perfectly with the floating window on MiUI. I can just have the app running in the top right corner while I browse the internet for lecture notes or diagrams AND while listening to music as well. BRILLIANT!
    MiUI is the Android skin for Xiaomi mobile devices and it's sub brands in case you're wondering.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    This is just amazing!
    Great work Kabam
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When you play in EQ, the dialogue box will stop your autocomplete.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Thanks for adding this, it's great!
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 25

Moving across nodes isn't sped up, but the fights are sped up with no user interaction required. He just mows through paths now. Those 3k units I spent for him are finally paying off.
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 25
    _Sham_ said:

Moving across nodes isn't sped up, but the fights are sped up with no user interaction required. He just mows through paths now. Those 3k units I spent for him are finally paying off.
    Yeah yeah rewards on those auto fightable quests are really worth 3k investment
    /S
    It saves time, which has value to me. I didn't view the unit cost as an investment but just a fun splurge. Although, now I'm wondering if he'd be a good option for monthly eq legends run, as he's the only champ who can reduce the run-in time of each fight.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    This is fantastic, awesome job!