**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hey kabam.

Why are champions with no blood like both the ghost riders taking damage from poison. I have barely any knowledge on poison in real life but i'm about 90% sure it needs blood or Atleast flesh to harm.

Comments

• Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    I get that they already are double immune but they have no flesh or blood and thats not counting the bonuses you would exspect from being a herald of glactus
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    If you bothered to search, there are already multiple threads on this topic.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

We aren't gonna leave Ghost Rider alone untill he gets all the immunities possible.

Yeah. How does shock effects him being just a skeleton
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Poison in mcoc is also radiation and to some extent acid. Admittedly, comic ghost rider isn't really vulnerable to those either, but then again: he also isn't vulnerable to getting punched in the face
    Never mind everyone I just thought that a lack of blood would render you immune to poison. Also dude is made of bones and wrapped in hell fire he should also be coldsnap imunne. This post part is a sarcastic remark and is not meant to be offensive
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    How can he be cold when he's on fire? I guess we should add coldsnap immunity while we're at it
    I think we need another thing in the game and thats some realism. Ghost rider should not be able to use that motorcycle that much with out running out of gas on the 100th sp3
    He also should be immune to armor break since he has a sweet leather jacket
    @Wicket329
    Thats not all he should be immune to because how so you get a concussion when you have no brain
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

We aren't gonna leave Ghost Rider alone untill he gets all the immunities possible.

How can Ghost Rider be weakened when he has no muscles? Should be weakness immune.

How can Ghost Rider be degenerated when he’s mostly fire? Should be degen immune.

Obviously Ghost Rider needs to be immune to weakness, degen, petrify, poison, rupture, coldsnap, friendship, nova flames, physical damage, energy damage, and the People’s Elbow.

Will not rest until GR sees justice.
    Absolutely no one is immune to the people’s elbow
    It is after all the most electrifying move in sports entertainment

• Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Dear Kabam,

Requesting you in interest of the general public to please make Ghost Rider immune to everything possible in game (Bleed, incinerates, poison, degen, coldsnap, frostbite, armor break, shock, trauma, rupture - debuffs and passives) maybe even throw in a a permanent indestructible passive just so that the community doesn't have to go through these threads every day...

Also maybe make Iceman immune to coldsnap just to be sure.

Thanks.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Bawa69 said:

Dear Kabam,

Requesting you in interest of the general public to please make Ghost Rider immune to everything possible in game (Bleed, incinerates, poison, degen, coldsnap, frostbite, armor break, shock, trauma, rupture - debuffs and passives) maybe even throw in a a permanent indestructible passive just so that the community doesn't have to go through these threads every day...

Also maybe make Iceman immune to coldsnap just to be sure.

Thanks.

I would be perfectly fine with anyone asking for "realism" in the game to automatically and permanently have their game altered so that champions like Ghost Rider and Dormammu are not defeatable by any means. Including on the content maps.