Options

Looking to help out a new alliance / help build an alliance

Experienced player, 493k rated, 8k prestige.

Looking to help out somewhere! I don’t mind what AQ maps/ war level. I like to help out new players and I always clear all my paths. I’m communicative and active, I have line, discord, and will get whatever app necessary.

I wanted to step down from the higher levels of the game, and I’m looking to rediscover my enjoyment of the game. Therefore I would love to join a growing alliance and be part of the project. I’m loyal & reliable.

I’m looking to move after war season. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    @Swingtwisters - hey there. We are The Symbiotic Empire with 17 linked alliances for all levels.

Our particular alliance [107SJ] Starjammers has 7300 prestige and 15MM rating. We run AQ map 4 for 120 million points weekly and 2 BGs in War for Silver 1 with itemless, stress-free effort. Just an example but confident we can find a home for you as many of us have stepped back like you

We already have a good front line of boss killers and high level player alt accounts so we get a lot accomplished with minimal stress!

We use LINE for communication - if you're interested, please reach out to LINE ID: TeekaFox or LINE ID: KoiBoy18
  • Options
    StriderzStriderz Posts: 25
    @Swingtwisters We are a Gold 3 alliance working towards Gold 2 and beyond. Very active and run AQ555 with AW (2-3bgs). We'd love to have a member like you who is focused on helping the team grow. The timing at the end of season is also great as we're expecting 1 or 2 low level players to leave.

Have a look: [GHÕŚT].

If you're interested, please connect with me on Discord: Striderz#7436

My game acct: Striderz
  • Options
    FYI the alliance is 8.9K prestige and 19.7M rating.
  • Options
    Keninja77Keninja77 Posts: 60
    Bro I would love it if you could help build up my alli. Please message me on line @ keninja77
  • Options
    N3koN3ko Posts: 43
    Hi there.

Come check out our Alliance.

We can offer you a relaxed experience and the chance to help our allience grow.

Alliance: The Abyss' Forge
    Leader: Abyss-Avenger

Add me on the game contacts.
  • Options
    AznBaneAznBane Posts: 224
    It sounds like you enjoy building people up and progressing others the same way I do.

I am currently in the process of splitting my alliance up into two. The main alliance is running Map 5x5. The second would be doing Map 4/3 and eventually to 4x5 and act as a feeder for the main alliance as people progress and want to work towards harder content.

The second alliance needs about a BG of people that can preferably run Map 4. Movement between the two alliances is fluid. So one could start in this alliance and move up if they want harder content.

Please message me on Discord at AznBane#2779 if you are interested. We have a fun server with roughly 60 people.
  • Options
    Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Hey mate we’re a hill ally think u would fit in here we have half half we need people to help the lower ranked players grow hit me up if interested line id is Jackson 1167 or same in game
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Look up my 2nd account. Mainer456 We have 2 alliances the 2nd alliance is for growing teammates for the 1st alliance. One rule. Absolutely no drama
  • Options
    NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265
    @Swingtwisters are you still looking for a new home? If so we would love to have you in map5 we are AQ focused alliance and war is optional
  • Options
    @Swingtwisters How's the search going? We'll have room at the end of the season if you're still looking. I shared our alliance background and info in a previous post.
  • Options
    missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    Hit me up if still looking.. I was in the same boat as you and found a great chill alliance. No stress and great group. Line ID missyua18
  • Options
    Ary_BeastAry_Beast Posts: 134
    Add me in game; AryBEEST
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I might as well throw my hat in the ring! My alliance is struggling, we were Silver 2 for years but some good guys left and the rest of us can't get any help. Now we're basically treading water and hoping something gives (for the better). The alliance name is Astral Travellers (yeah, 2 "L"s). Good luck finding an alliance!
  • Options
    Ary_BeastAry_Beast Posts: 134
    @jdrum663 Wanna merge allys? We are at somewhat of the same spot.
    Add me in game: AryBEEST
    We have around 10-15 spots, and room for more!