6.1.5 crossbones

2»

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    Duality7 said:

Etjama said:

Ksp_2099 said:

G2099 can out damage the regeneration.

Pretty much anyone can now with the changes that were made. Just bring a decently ranked poison immune/pseudo immune, play aggressively, and it'll be more than enough.
    don't have any decently ranked poison immunes that could do it unless dragon man counts
    Dragon Man definitely could do it now.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man is poison immune so ofc he'll work. After this update, this literally is a regular Crossbones with higher health. Most characters can outdamage his regen.
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Is this your first run though? Wait till you do the other 9 paths with bane
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Duality7 said:

does it count as a first run if ive tried it at least 10 times already?
    If you've tried 10 times already, you are clearly struggling with Vigor regen.
  • Duality7Duality7 Member Posts: 31

Duality7 said:

does it count as a first run if ive tried it at least 10 times already?
    If you've tried 10 times already, you are clearly struggling with Vigor regen.
    The other times I didn’t have many revives or units
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly I don’t really sure whether OP understands those nodes, it is pretty obvious that arc overload is easier than vigor, at least from the range of suitable champs that you can use to fight crossbones. Besides, if you fought 6.1.5 10 times already, then you should have already exploited the act. Why bother?

If you don’t have decent immune champ, the only way is waiting. I also wait for Iceman before I fight crossbones 2 years ago.
  • Medic_Medic_ Member Posts: 4
    The arc overload is so much worse than vigor cause he regens 25% every start of the fight and every 20 seconds, i'm a thronebreaker player and on my main account with ghost, cmm, claire, that fight is easy peasy. But on my free to play account i just can't out damage his regen, i couldn't before let alone now with double the regen. I'm using r4 awakened medusa, r3 she hulk, mysterio and awakened hyperion, i use colossus at r3 to clear the path and i can't even get 5% off of crossbones. Compared to this arc overload, vigor was a joke.
    Now either i have to wait 5 years to get either ghost or cmm or nick fury synergy to purify the poison or Kabam has to remove the regen completely, getting cavalier on f2p is impossible now.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Medic_ said:

The arc overload is so much worse than vigor cause he regens 25% every start of the fight and every 20 seconds, i'm a thronebreaker player and on my main account with ghost, cmm, claire, that fight is easy peasy. But on my free to play account i just can't out damage his regen, i couldn't before let alone now with double the regen. I'm using r4 awakened medusa, r3 she hulk, mysterio and awakened hyperion, i use colossus at r3 to clear the path and i can't even get 5% off of crossbones. Compared to this arc overload, vigor was a joke.
    Now either i have to wait 5 years to get either ghost or cmm or nick fury synergy to purify the poison or Kabam has to remove the regen completely, getting cavalier on f2p is impossible now.

The regen is practically non existent. I'm in the middle of exploring the quest and this is just straight up not true.
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Medic_ said:

🤦‍♂️
    Jcobra25 said:

What's wrong with this dude?
    How is he that he doesn't understand that vigor heals more than arc overload?

Because of the node text, I know now that I was wrong about, I found out several posts ago.

• Medic_Medic_ Member Posts: 4
    Qacob said:

Medic_ said:

The regen is practically non existent. I'm in the middle of exploring the quest and this is just straight up not true.
    you're right, every time i fought him after the buff i panicked and just played terribly. Once i started playing normally and looked at the regen i saw that it indeed was nothing (like 1k per tick r something). I managed to get him down eventually with i think 5 revives and after i got sentinel down and became cavalier.
    I should look better and do more research before i complain about something, totally my bad.
  • 007md92007md92 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    U find vigor easier than arc overload?
    U r a scary dude and
    U must have unitman.

Also if u please what champ did u use against act 5 final boss Ultron?
    Just saying. That vigor node. Was it fun?
    It’s been a while since uncollected so I can’t remember