**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost or Warlock to r3?

KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Completed tech T5cc last week and opened 6* Ghost yesterday..I’m newbie in playing Ghost need some times to master her..should I r3 her or go with warlock?

Ghost or Warlock to r3? 82 votes

R3 Ghost (unawaken)
29%
SoulRyderWrathful_RavenLvernon15OnmixAdvJuggerNotAmazing_Demon05Kill_GreyMiStaLovaDragonUnleashedddomSarvanga1_Ramil0222Lucifer_2099RenaxqqFilthgrinderScrubhanExWeaponsherin_66Scarcity27 24 votes
R3 Warlock (unawaken)
69%
Jcray705zuffyDuMonUTerraKossukoseBpn88855SpicyslicerMasterduxUnsilentpseudosane艾诺迪亚Newman0067Manar198xReaper2823Avengerboy99Luke9523MiekandKorgdot_dittoEinfachSoEtherionGod 57 votes
R3 Guardian (unawaken)
1%
odishika123 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    R3 Warlock (unawaken)
    If you're new at ghost .. go with Warlock .. Warlock will benefit from the rank up more than ghost.

practice with ghost .. once you get her, you can use a 3* to clear things .. don't even need a 6* :P so sure, rank her up when you don't have a better choice ... but warlock ranked up will help more than ghost ranked up ... (ghost is ghost .. regardless of rank, really).

Only diff with ghost ranked up - she finishes fights faster ... no argument there . ;) but still ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scG9Cg2nha4&list=PLaAsgbIFVncnoyZDc2Affun2aolnJ-8w4&index=1
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    R3 Warlock (unawaken)
    Warlock benefits more at r3, ghost can clear the content even at r2, but r3 Warlock will do some solid dmg and becomes tanky as well
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Bruh, what are these votes? Smh
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Depends on whether or not you have a high sig R5 imo. I've got a max sig 5* and I wouldn't use an unawakened R3 over her under almost any circumstances so I'm ranking my G99 instead. So I'd rank Warlock if you have an awakened 5*.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Both champs I don’t have 5* version
    Etjama said:

Depends on whether or not you have a high sig R5 imo. I've got a max sig 5* and I wouldn't use an unawakened R3 over her under almost any circumstances so I'm ranking my G99 instead. So I'd rank Warlock if you have an awakened 5*.

• ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Your tech pulls are sick man. You've got 3/4 of the top 4 tech champs
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Ya consider lucky tech pull..ghost I just get 2 days ago..warlock almost 4 months ago
    ddom said:

Your tech pulls are sick man. You've got 3/4 of the top 4 tech champs

• MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    R3 Warlock (unawaken)
    KennMcoc said:

Both champs I don’t have 5* version

Etjama said:

If you don‘t have any of them Warlock gets my vote.
    He is easier to play, has plenty of utility and does also deals alot of damage!
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Do you have wasp? If you do, I dont think you can say no to Ghost. Warlock is an amazing champion, easily top 5-10 overall. But Ghost is like the number 1 6 star champ out of all classes.

1 other thing I like about Ghost is that assuming you don't really care about prestige, she benefits from a tech awakening gem very highly so when you get 1, you can put it into her. If you R3 warlock and then pull a tech gem on say July 4th, you won't be using it on him (Ghost or Guardian much more worthy)
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    ddom said:

Do you have wasp? If you do, I dont think you can say no to Ghost. Warlock is an amazing champion, easily top 5-10 overall. But Ghost is like the number 1 6 star champ out of all classes.

1 other thing I like about Ghost is that assuming you don't really care about prestige, she benefits from a tech awakening gem very highly so when you get 1, you can put it into her. If you R3 warlock and then pull a tech gem on say July 4th, you won't be using it on him (Ghost or Guardian much more worthy)

I only have 4* wasp..now I need to pull a 5 or 6* wasp in order to use ghost on to finish 100 % act 6 or act 7 in future.

What’s on July 4th? Free awaken gem? I didn’t know anything about July 4th events
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    KennMcoc said:

ddom said:

I only have 4* wasp..now I need to pull a 5 or 6* wasp in order to use ghost on to finish 100 % act 6 or act 7 in future.

What’s on July 4th? Free awaken gem? I didn’t know anything about July 4th events
    July 4th usually has very big deals and the last time there was a 6 star awakening Gem.

I would say if you want to rank 3 a champion right now and you only have wasp as a 4 star, Warlock is better
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    R3 Warlock (unawaken)
    All tech gods. Guardian becomes much better with awakened ability, same with ghost. Go warlock
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I have both Ghost & Warlock as 6* and Ghost clears alot more content for me than Warlock.

She usually can solo the monthly side quests too.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    I see more and more of this posts and Warlock keeps winning.

There’s no way he’s better than Ghost.
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    KennMcoc said:

ddom said:

July 4th usually has very big deals and the last time there was a 6 star awakening Gem.

I would say if you want to rank 3 a champion right now and you only have wasp as a 4 star, Warlock is better
    R3 Ghost (unawaken)
    Onmix said:

I see more and more of this posts and Warlock keeps winning.

There’s no way he’s better than Ghost.

Absolutely agree with this. Warlock is a beast. Easily top 10 overall champ, arguably top 5.

But ghost is just pretty much the downright top 6 star in the game. Plus she has a way more useful Sig ability so when you do get a tech gem/naturally dupe, it's more worth it to put sigs into her