**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please let us skip dialogue with auto fights

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
Not just for completed quests but for all of them . Seriously this is needlessly annoying .

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ehhh.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think kabam really want you to read the story line. They could have easily added the skip option as an auto thing. That being said, it would be nice if the story moves along without your input every time to get to the next dialogue. It will take longer to auto complete, but if people want to read the story, they can do so. If they don't care about the story, they can simply ignore it and the quest will still auto complete.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I think kabam really want you to read the story line. They could have easily added the skip option as an auto thing. That being said, it would be nice if the story moves along without your input every time to get to the next dialogue. It will take longer to auto complete, but if people want to read the story, they can do so. If they don't care about the story, they can simply ignore it and the quest will still auto complete.

Exactly
  • Options
    _Sham_ said:

In +6 years of playing this game and haven't read single word of these stories, my finger automatically go directly to skip button .

Although I am interested in the story, there never seems to be a good time to read them. I would like kabam to add them as a separate cut scene like they did for the main story. So, we can read them later when possible.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Have never read any story in mcoc I even skip cutscenes.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I want an option to skip all story telling and cut scenes. I've been playing since nearly the start and have never once read a single story in game.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    If you want to skip dialogue, why don't you just chose it in the settings menu?
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

If you want to skip dialogue, why don't you just chose it in the settings menu?

New setting menu is only for already completed quests, in other words you will still see them each time you start a new quest. OP is asking to have an option to completely turned them off
    Ah, okay. I misunderstood. Personally I don't see the big issue. It's only one completion of the quest.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Imagine your staff work hard on putting in monthly story content, and then you add a skip button. Seems like the easy way to have story content degrade, and some want it.
  • Options
    IKON said:

Imagine your staff work hard on putting in monthly story content, and then you add a skip button. Seems like the easy way to have story content degrade, and some want it.

I understand that. But kabam did add a skip button on the story knowing that not everyone would want to read through it in every difficulty. I think the best thing would be to autoplay the story without user input, it may take more time to autoplay, but it required less inputs and the people who want to read can also benefit from that.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

In +6 years of playing this game and haven't read single word of these stories, my finger automatically go directly to skip button .

YESSSIRRRR!!!! lol

I honestly have no idea what the story is, all I know is, Thanos was in charge, then The Collector, and now the GM or Corina, man idk LMAO