**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 Sig 200 squad

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

My first 5 max Sig champs. Just a little personal achievement I felt like sharing.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Congrats. All those I would've expected except for Night Thrasher and maybe Magik. No criticism, bu why did you take those two up to max sig?

Because Night Thrasher needs max sig, and he’s great.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Congrats. All those I would've expected except for Night Thrasher and maybe Magik. No criticism, bu why did you take those two up to max sig?

I took up night Thrasher cuz I pulled him like 3 times from the featured crystal, and had an overflow of skill sigs at the time. Didn't want to waste them on Nick or stealthy who don't need their sigs, and I'm not a fan of hoarding resources for champs I don't have (eg Aegon), so I decided to max out night Thrasher. (Also wanted a champ to use to spite @Fluffy_paws :D )

As for magik, she was unawakened. I also had overflow of mystic sigs, and my only awakened mystics were sym supreme and sasquatch. I got tired of seeing my sigs expiring, and didn't want to continue dumping the excesses in sym supreme (who is probably never going past rank 3). Have never pulled a mystic ag up to this day, so decided to use one of my generics on her (had to choose between her, Claire and sorcerer). Plus I really like Magik.
    No regrets on either decision :)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    max sig Night Thrasher gang
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 378 ★★★
    Night thrasher and magik are curveball but solid choices.
    I like seeing people max sig decent champs outside of the obvious.
    Nice, mate 👌🏼
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Congrats!
    I do have only Omega at max sig
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Welcome to the club Brother
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I took up night Thrasher cuz I pulled him like 3 times from the featured crystal, and had an overflow of skill sigs at the time. Didn't want to waste them on Nick or stealthy who don't need their sigs, and I'm not a fan of hoarding resources for champs I don't have (eg Aegon), so I decided to max out night Thrasher. (Also wanted a champ to use to spite @Fluffy_paws :D )

As for magik, she was unawakened. I also had overflow of mystic sigs, and my only awakened mystics were sym supreme and sasquatch. I got tired of seeing my sigs expiring, and didn't want to continue dumping the excesses in sym supreme (who is probably never going past rank 3). Have never pulled a mystic ag up to this day, so decided to use one of my generics on her (had to choose between her, Claire and sorcerer). Plus I really like Magik.
    Never regret the magik, she's made it onto my war attack team for at least 75% of my wars in the last 2 seasons and puts in more work than any SS could dream of.
  • sym doesnt need sigs (unless for prestige), magik is a good champ for sig200.
    Most of these look like fun rankups, with only guardian a nice prestige as well. Good choice though :)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nice dude.

Kill_Grey said:

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i got ghost at 126 then omega at sig 100 and others are behind
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Congrats! It's a great feeling to have a full team of max Sig champs! I like the night thrasher choice myself, I have a Sig 200 one as well and he's actually quite fun to play (at least I enjoy him). I'm a little surprised at you not wanting to rank up Symb (he's another one I quite enjoy) but he isn't for everyone, so to each their own. Enjoy the team!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'll swap you for the NT

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'll swap you for the NT
    Oof, that's a tough bargain! Although... I do have a 1* Groot I could trade :*
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'll swap you for the NT
    You got yourself a deal. 1* Groot = entire game conquered
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'll swap you for the NT
    You got yourself a deal. 1* Groot = entire game conquered
    Groot > unitman confirmed.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Magik is awesome, cool squad you got there

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I could max sig my omega and guardian, they're at sig 160 and 180 respectively but I get oddly techy about finishing off these things, currently I'm just waiting to dupe them naturally for the additional sigs
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

Dawkhawk, Red guardian, hyp also at sig 200. Colossus at 180