Persistent Charges

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I want to remain hopeful... has anyone continued to experience this bug? Every time I've been able to log in, They are working like normal. I am hoping it's completely fixed now.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    I haven't used NF in awhile but I can try it later
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Member Posts: 31
    It works. The persistent charge
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I want to remain hopeful... has anyone continued to experience this bug? Every time I've been able to log in, They are working like normal. I am hoping it's completely fixed now.

I was thinking the same thing. I used Air walker multiple times and he retained his charge every time. Hopefully this is fixed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
    Well............I can log in consistently now but the persistent charge bug is back.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Well............I can log in consistently now but the persistent charge bug is back.

Yup, its back.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Member Posts: 179
    Its always been there, I kinda got used to it.
    StoNerd said:

Its always been there, I kinda got used to it.

It was gone for me with the new update but returned with the hotfix.
  • RoboRoRoRoboRoRo Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2021
    My persistent charges are missing, for me and for the defenders in EQ. Mine were working with the update, disappeared with the hotfix. When this last happened, it was random, sometimes I would log in and they were working again, but it's been 24 hours with no return.

I'm running Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
    RoboRoRo said:

My persistent charges are missing, for me and for the defenders in EQ. Mine were working with the update, disappeared with the hotfix. When this last happened, it was random, sometimes I would log in and they were working again, but it's been 24 hours with no return.

I'm running Android 11 on a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.

I've found that if you restart a few times they come back.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    It's been working for me
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    my persistent charges also disappeared. I had to login to my main using my older phone for the boss battle using g99 vs apoc.
    this happened after the hotfix.
    @zeezee57 probably have to check in the main thread on this.
  • LittleduckykinsLittleduckykins Member Posts: 16
    The issue I'm now having is Corvus isn't getting his persistent charge for Evade. Yesterday in AW, pre update, he got the evade charge during the fight, but it disappeared after the fight. Today in UC EQ 3.2 on Sparky the mechanics were done correctly multiple times, but he didn't get the evade charge.

The issue I'm now having is Corvus isn't getting his persistent charge for Evade. Yesterday in AW, pre update, he got the evade charge during the fight, but it disappeared after the fight. Today in UC EQ 3.2 on Sparky the mechanics were done correctly multiple times, but he didn't get the evade charge.

You'll have to provide some screen shots of it. Mine always got the charge even if the persistent charge icon was missing.
  • DennisDaMenaceDennisDaMenace Member Posts: 11
    Persitent charges not working for me. I used to have the log in issue but know NF just starts at second life. I'm using android
  • hermherm Member Posts: 415 ★★

Whenever it's happened to me (it's been a few weeks at this point), the persistent charges don't display, but they function. For example, I can't see how many hits Aegon has in his persistent combo, but he still gets the benefits. Likewise, I can't see how many charges CMM has, but when I enter the fight, she still gets them (if I finished the last fight with 10, even though I won't be able to see it when I enter the fight she starts with 10). So basically, for me, it's a nuisance, but it's only a display issue. Whenever it's happened when I've used NF, it's also only been a display issue. Although if you're starting in the 2nd life, I have no idea how or why. But yeah, that's my experience with it summed up for data I guess.
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    From my side, in Japan, I couldn’t find the persistent charge at any champions... I think it is the worst error in my MCOC history.
  • ericolorericolor Member Posts: 238
    This is what happens to my side.

• AlctrahssAlctrahss Member Posts: 3
    Yep... fix one issue and another comes back.

NF is starting every fight as his second life.

I've experienced corvus not gain the true strike buff after knocking down an evade champ as well.

Aegon is hit or miss being able to tell if it's really working behind the scenes.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 940 ★★★★

Its back and stronger than ever