**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2/20/21 joining war

I selected my attackers for war. Clicked to join. Game crashed. Now it prompts
Me to edit my champs and the ones I selected previously aren’t available to select.

Comments

• DaliwooDaliwoo Posts: 21
    As you can see here there are 8 champs selected, red mags, quake and the 6*claire are the ones I chose for attack and it acknowledges that I chose them for attack. But when I click to continue war it brings me to the select champ screen and it doesn’t acknowledge that my champs have been selected for BG1.

• DaliwooDaliwoo Posts: 21
    Resolved. I just selected new champs to enter war and it gave me the ones I previously selected
  • Daliwoo said:

Resolved. I just selected new champs to enter war and it gave me the ones I previously selected

That is very interesting, and potentially of great interest for anyone else this happens to.

There have been several posts complaining of champs locked for War even though they had not been able to complete their War Attacker selection and Join yet. But hadn’t seen anyone post a “resolution” to this as you point out.

So sounds like when that happens, the attempted Attackers previously selected are indeed “Locked” in as your attackers, even though you weren’t able to finish the Join Attack process before a crash.
    So evidently just selecting any others so that you can finish the Join Attack process keeps your actual attackers as the originally selected ones (??)
  • Completing the circle on this issue for reference...

The same workaround/solution can be done if game had a CRASH during AW DEFENDER Selection, as well as above Attacker case.
    Defender selection process only partially completed, and won’t let you pick them again to finish your Defensive joining (they appear locked).
    Just pick 5 different Defenders, and it ultimately results in your ORIGINALLY Selected 5 as being the ones actually put into Defense.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259292/aw-defenders-placement-bug#latest