**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ (April 10, 2021) [Merged Threads]

theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
New AQ supposed to starts right now.. but I cant see anything in the AQ tab.
but the "Allience brawl" and "Allience Quest Completion" event started.

Please look into the issue ASAP...

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    edited April 2021
    I was under the impression that season 8.5 of AQ kicks off today but I don’t see a countdown. Is this a visual bug or has AQ been pushed back? If so, when will it start? I’ve asked and I’m not the only one that’s missing the countdown.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Yes. In my alli we need to know as well so we can organize in advance who is going to do map 6 or map 5 and when.

The historic for last series is also gone. Can we please have it back? I thought we still had time to check players performances :/

How much time is left before it starts?
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    2.5 hours

It usually says coming soon with a countdown timer of like 5hours
    So it’s just a visual bug? @Kabam Miike can we get confirmation?
  • the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Still no count down....

Still no count down....

Yeah, I asked around in recruiting chat and my alliance and no one sees countdown. Some are just saying it’s a visual bug but no confirmation from Kabam so IDK<blockquote
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    As for the time. AQ always starts at noon Pacific. As for keeping track of the days during break. Here's what I do. Go to the glory store and look at the timer of an item you have purchased that is on cool down. This is the same timer for when AQ will start.

As for the time. AQ always starts at noon Pacific. As for keeping track of the days during break. Here's what I do. Go to the glory store and look at the timer of an item you have purchased that is on cool down. This is the same timer for when AQ will start.

That’s typically what I do but the missing countdown is making me question it 😅
  • Not sure if the “Coming Soon” is typically only within 1 Hour, or if it normally shows several hours in advance. But the prior week's History has always been removed after only 1 or 2 days after ending (has not been visible all the way up to next series before).
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★

Not sure if the “Coming Soon” is typically only within 1 Hour, or if it normally shows several hours in advance. But the prior week's History has always been removed after only 1 or 2 days after ending (has not been visible all the way up to next series before).

Several hours. Easily 7+ hours.
  • Is there another Timer problem as well today ?
    Objective Key Target dropped correctly at usual 1pm EST, but doesn’t Daily Solo Objective also normally drop at 1pm EST too ? (Daily solo was at 2pm EST today, and Weekly says will reset 2pm timeframe on whatever day as well) could have sworn those 2 used to also be normal 1pm time (or is my mind finally going)

And still no Coming Soon within 1 hr of AQ.

This timer is there but still nothing under AQ. I guess we’ll find out soon enough
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    edited April 2021
    Does it start tomorrow or tonight?
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108

Kabam need sort this wheres new aq at
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    No AQ yet.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    AQ is missing for us too. The alliance event is there though
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    No AQ for us either. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    edited April 2021
    My leader and I (an officer myself) can't start AQ. The mode is not showing up on our game even if we close and restart the app.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    We are also waiting for it in my alliance
  • NerekNerek Posts: 9
    Can’t start AQ
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Same...Ruh roh 😂
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Think it’s broken lol
  • Gonna go out on a limb here and guess AQ won't start today. Maybe later, but seems like it won't occur until tomorrow or Monday... only time will tell. Alliance events for AQ are live though.

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/0l/lc39get74m0f.png" alt="" />
    Glory store reset but no AQ
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    No AQ here either. Was concerned with the lack of countdown. Restarted app multiple times and nothing popped up.