**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This weeks AQ is officially cancelled , new Alliance Quests will start on April 18!

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
This is for those that can't read the big orange banner.

Comments

• HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    Beat me to it.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    And here come the chirps for compensation
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Can someone explain why compensation needs to be given for a week of aq that was not run at all?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

And here come the chirps for compensation

They said they'll be compensating so it's already set on stone unless kabam meant something else
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Can someone explain why compensation needs to be given for a week of aq that was not run at all?

I’d like my 20 tickets back, that’s about all. This isn’t considered compensation tho, just returning exactly what I lost.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I don’t want compensation, or even the rewards from last week, but I would quite like the lesser health health boost and the lesser attack boost that I used. I know it’s not much but it’s the principle.
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    They better fix prestige as well
    Shaqatac said:

What? This makes no sense. Your prestige is set by the ally average.
    Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

No every time you don't complete it goes down by a bit
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

Hate to break it to you...

Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

Wait bruh I thought it was 300-500 not 2k
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

Only in that AQ week, each week your starting prestige is set by your overall ally prestige and previous weeks performance doesn’t impact
    Oh I misunderstood the whole failing to complete thing
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The greatest thing since sliced bread ladies and gentlemen... No AQ! I am very excited because AQ is literally the most boring and stale piece of content in the game. Lets start a petition to make this change permanent.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

I don’t want compensation, or even the rewards from last week, but I would quite like the lesser health health boost and the lesser attack boost that I used. I know it’s not much but it’s the principle.

Why would you pop those seeing there's an issue with AQ?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Werewrym said:

The greatest thing since sliced bread ladies and gentlemen... No AQ! I am very excited because AQ is literally the most boring and stale piece of content in the game. Lets start a petition to make this change permanent.

You do make a very good poin, it isn't fun, and has turned into a job that people must do every week.

Maybe if they would keep the rewards, and make it 1 day shorter, it would help people wind down more.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

That's just for the series though. Not forever.
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    _Sham_ said:

Osfan8 said:

Based on past experience they’ll give out last week’s rewards as compensation. I’m fine with that.

I hope it's 3 month average and not last week. We took off last week because of Easter. This will be not fair if they only base on last week.
    _Sham_ said:

Osfan8 said:

Based on past experience they’ll give out last week’s rewards as compensation. I’m fine with that.

I hope it's 3 month average and not last week. We took off last week because of Easter. This will be not fair if they only base on last week.
    Sounds casual. It's not hard to log into your phone 4 times a day and move in AQ for 4 minutes. Do it on the toilet.
    Werewrym said:

I’ve been doing map 7 since it came out, still doing it daily and still enjoy it. And I love rotating to different lanes and combinations.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Because people lost glory that they would've gotten, glad there are always people that complain on positive things without any actual reasoning
    I understand the tickets returned since we could not play the AQ and we missed those rewards. But, I don't understand compensation is necessary for something you actually did not lose. It was not a complaint, I was genuinely confused. Why would I complain if Kabam gives me free stuff? .
  • Jaded said:

Shaqatac said:

Since they started a brief AQ, then stopped it, and maybe allowed a short 2nd one as well today, it would be considered a loss of Prestige (toward that other 2nd Pic being lower) as to why 2nd very short AQ remaining today would then show a lower value.

BUT, doesn’t matter because STARTING PRESTIGE basically RESETS at beginning of each Series (week) to the combined team average Prestige for a starting point.

Any Up/Down during the week is really not a change in Alliance Prestige (except member changes or top-5 Upgrades during week), but is just a running (adjusted daily) “AQ Prestige” that changes with wins/losses within just that Series/week.

It is NOT the same as what happens with War Rating, which continues to go forward from Season to Season (WR is not reset like AQ is).
  • LB8LB8 Posts: 8
    It will be interesting to see how and when they release the compensation. Off-season always is a time when some people look for new alliance so if they need to stay more time to receive the rewards, it will be rough.