**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A feel good thread about AW

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
So... the season is over! We have some time to prep for the next, assess what went well and what did not. Are you happy with your placement? Are you happy with a new rank up for offence/defence??? Please share it here, lets see the good things of AW!

For us, we are placing P4 for the first time, very happy and on a personal level, I have started using Quake in AW this season and two wars ago solo a 6* r3 Korg on MM, no better feeling i have felt so far playing AW.

I hope you all have something positive to share and hope you are happy with your placement.

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    My alliance has been pushing to get to Plat 3 for about 5 seasons now, I’ve been there nearly a year, and had 3 seasons on as officer. We’ve very nearly got there a few times, and with my University work stepping up this was going to be my last season as officer, so I can focus on work.

We have had our best season on record, 10 Wins and 2 losses, which is unheard of for us. We managed to push into tier 3 wars early on for the bigger multiplier and everyone put out their best performances and we made it. I’m not sure on our final rank but here is where we are at the moment

The 6* shards are doubled from plat 4 to 3, so we’re all very excited to have got here. And we’re closer to plat 2 than we ever thought we could be. That’s our goal next season, secondary to just staying in plat 3.

I’ve got 3 6* and 8 or 9 5* to open tomorrow so we will see!

I swear this isn’t recruitment but we are having a few members move on at the end of the season, so hit me up
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Our alliance started the season 3-4-3 and we somehow still got the bottom spot in masters after winning our last 2 wars. Roller coaster, I tell ya. 3 ties in a season, too.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Came out of semi-retirement this season into a freshly formed alliance. The majority of the season was spent in wars against alliances who either didn’t place defense at all or placed a handful of 3/4* champs (sorry to those teams). I think we had two actual wars where I actually had to pay attention, but it was an undefeated, itemless season. We’re in Gold 3. I’d say it was worth the time investment. I dread next season when we keep moving up the ranks and we actually have to play AW again 😂
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    @Stark154667 if u wanna solo Korg on mm, storm x is probably the best way to go. I only have her at r1 as a 6* and I solo that sucker every time I fight him. The only thing u have to do is chain sp1s and know how to fight Korg. And if u were wondering, several of those times it was a r3 I soloed. My ally is silver 2 tho so we don't see many r3 Korgs
  • Options
    KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    We just made a return to plat 4. First time in 3 seasons. I may be ready to move on to a more serious alliance. @BitterSteel hit me up if you have an opening
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well it was fun watching my iAbom rack up crazy kill numbers...
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    We're running no items wars for gold 1. Enjoying War for the first time since I got tired of it in the higher tiers.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

My alliance has been pushing to get to Plat 3 for about 5 seasons now, I’ve been there nearly a year, and had 3 seasons on as officer. We’ve very nearly got there a few times, and with my University work stepping up this was going to be my last season as officer, so I can focus on work.

We have had our best season on record, 10 Wins and 2 losses, which is unheard of for us. We managed to push into tier 3 wars early on for the bigger multiplier and everyone put out their best performances and we made it. I’m not sure on our final rank but here is where we are at the moment

The 6* shards are doubled from plat 4 to 3, so we’re all very excited to have got here. And we’re closer to plat 2 than we ever thought we could be. That’s our goal next season, secondary to just staying in plat 3.

I’ve got 3 6* and 8 or 9 5* to open tomorrow so we will see!

I swear this isn’t recruitment but we are having a few members move on at the end of the season, so hit me up

Yeah, I think that will do
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I was on boss duty for the last war (Modok R3 in T2)

I have never taken him before and it was the last def on all maps.

It was 19 (we) to 21 (them) deaths.

I died once vs him with Falcon (I didn't know his AA can go over 100% -_-)

But got him the 2nd try which ended us in 20-21 = win.

With this win get got P2 rewards.

A lose or tie would have ment P3 for us.

I had never so much pressure before (never was my performance the reason for winning or losing a War (knowing that before you fight) + what season rewards we get as well)

That felt good 👍🏻