**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to 1 million battle chips

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've saved 1 million before but it's been ages. I've been trying lately but keep opening them at 200k lol. I'm hoarding units though. Up to 19k.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Would of been 160k but I popped 50k for them new Cavs lmao

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

I give up on trying to motivate you.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

I mean that's completely fair...

But hurts my feels man, hearing you say that reminds me of the day my dad said he was just going shop to get some sweets for me.... 26 years on and I'm still waiting for them sweets.

*Cries uncontrollably"
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    @Daddrieda How many units you get in 1 million BC?
    Also please don't give up on Q_Fury :'(
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Don’t forget to use your five daily duel credits. You don’t get a lot back, but every little helps, plus you get some practice :)
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

But hurts my feels man, hearing you say that reminds me of the day my dad said he was just going shop to get some sweets for me.... 26 years on and I'm still waiting for them sweets.

*Cries uncontrollably"
    *folding arms* well it’s not on me for you to keep opening those BC when you want those million mark.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

*Cries uncontrollably"
    The problem is you opened them to get units for cav crystals lol. They are still terrible. Save your units.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    100 Uncollected arena crystals.

Pop?
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

I’m just saving until something worth opening for. Could get to 10 million at this rate! Lol
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★

100 Uncollected arena crystals.

Pop?

do it!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Convinced myself to do this. Still at 650 battlechips/
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I keep trying to do this, but always end up opening them at 100k
  • Options
    Sitting at 1,2million now.
  • Options
    Atiqilis_790Atiqilis_790 Posts: 20

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Pls I need for 6.4.5
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hit well above average in my most recent 1mil, naturally I then proceeded to waste 700 on cav crystals
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

I keep trying to do this, but always end up opening them at 100k

wow thats impressive. My personal best is 50k battlechips :D
  • Options

Pls I need for 6.4.5
    If you have any good slow or mystic nullify champ its super easy. I did it itemless and you can too! GL
  • Options
    This thread is an amazing place to get some motivation!! Currently sitting at 1,4 million BC with 20x normal cavalier crystal. Aiming to get 100 cavalier crystal doing hard working units farming from arenas while not touching BC as it’s only for content clearing after successfully gathered 100 cavalier crystal.
  • Options
    I started this thread and I'm the biggest flop ever :D

I promise once I hit 3k units I'll stop opening chips.. currently at 2.2k but gotta switch masteries again soon...

Keep going everyone you can do it... Just not me... Yet
  • Options
    Qfury said:

I promise once I hit 3k units I'll stop opening chips.. currently at 2.2k but gotta switch masteries again soon...

Using suicide mastery? You don’t need suicide mastery to “beat” the content. Even arena is doable without suicide mastery.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

Using suicide mastery? You don’t need suicide mastery to “beat” the content. Even arena is doable without suicide mastery.
    I was but switched them off to do the mystic chapter of eq. Forgot how fun it is to just spam specials lol. Gonna keep them off till after v7 expo which shouldn't take me long. But arena grinding without them is horrible. Just did the Sunday arena and it felt like it took 10x as long
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Started again for another million. Slowing down a lot and just reached 100k. :)

Hoping to catch Vision offer but unsure how much to aim for. 15k will be definitely out of reach.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    I'm at 30k chips now and joining the save gang!

I need 15k units for july 4th. I'm now at 4600 units and started at 700 units in the beginning of march. 3900 units in a month and 10 days or something, do you guys think I can get to 15k?

I don't have a lot of arena time but I will try to get the first 2 milestoned in every arena and then maybe some in 4 basic and 4 featured.
  • Options
    yeah I started saving for the GM, went in with 1k units, did it, and just popped all 100k. At least I got 100k cuz thats the most Ive saved
  • Options
    sitting with 1,5 million battlechip and 23 of 100 cavalier crystal. great motivation to not touch the battlechip until 100 crystal.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,680 Guardian

I'm at 30k chips now and joining the save gang!

I need 15k units for july 4th. I'm now at 4600 units and started at 700 units in the beginning of march. 3900 units in a month and 10 days or something, do you guys think I can get to 15k?

I don't have a lot of arena time but I will try to get the first 2 milestoned in every arena and then maybe some in 4 basic and 4 featured.

Well, at 3900 units per month you should earn something like 9750 units between now and July 4, which would put you at about 14350. So its not impossible.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I have 2.1 million bchips...really wanting to see how high I can go before July 4th deals. I'm hoping at least 5 million...Good luck to all!