Options

Do Not Go Gentle: Advice needed please for 6.2.5

Last section left for act 6 full exploration. Anyone have tips/counters I should be using?

Note: im terrible at ghost and quake. I do have Doom and many others.

Comments

• Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Throw heavy attacks. And intercept when you can.
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    AA is a really nice counter for the node if you have him
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,078 ★★★★★

Last section left for act 6 full exploration. Anyone have tips/counters I should be using?

just fight as normal until they're ready to die and throw heavies/intercept until charges are gone. or use Archangel .. he pretty much walks through that path
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Doom can take the fights, where shock can be applied.
    Try using parry/heavy champs that have one or two hits on heavy.
    Else you need to frequently intercept the opponent, which will at some point unavoidably result in slipping and get a combo from the opponent.
    Unfortunately the two champs you mention you are bad at, Quake and Ghost, are the best options there.
    Especially Ghost is the 6.2.5 MVP 😉
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,857 ★★★★★
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • Options
    Capiw does great. Void does decent as well.Mags is awesome for it. Doom too, medium, then heavy.
    Last , worst case scenario, use heimdall. he keeps you alive when do not go gentle charges tick down on you before killing your opponent.
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Sidd777 said:

AA is a really nice counter for the node if you have him

just fight as normal until they're ready to die and throw heavies/intercept until charges are gone. or use Archangel .. he pretty much walks through that path
    Greekhit said:

Doom can take the fights, where shock can be applied.
    Try using parry/heavy champs that have one or two hits on heavy.
    Else you need to frequently intercept the opponent, which will at some point unavoidably result in slipping and get a combo from the opponent.
    Unfortunately the two champs you mention you are bad at, Quake and Ghost, are the best options there.
    Especially Ghost is the 6.2.5 MVP 😉

Capiw does great. Void does decent as well.Mags is awesome for it. Doom too, medium, then heavy.
    Last , worst case scenario, use heimdall. he keeps you alive when do not go gentle charges tick down on you before killing your opponent.

Thanks guys! I have Doom, CAP IW and AA. Same with mags. Never thought of them but this section sounds like a slow play aka no 5 hit combos. Appreciate the help
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I’m not much of a fan of that method because if you overestimate your pppinenst health, you may still have charges once you die. I try to heavy right when I get a charge
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Man. I got wrecked last night HAHA. Maybe I completely underestimated this node but some of these lines are fn ridiculously stupid and hard, especially with having 3 stun immunes on one path. The paths (took the mutant for my 2nd line) wasnt bad.

Mordo demolished me. I used Doom and his rotation but still kept messing up. This fight seems more of a skill fight vs. a specific champion fight...