**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Never lose hope

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
6 months ago Guardian was my dream pull after seeing Munash's showcase about him.
He was very tanky and had the damage to make him a very good option for Rank 3

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I wanted him so bad...opened 12 featured in one go but didn’t pull him(only featured champ I got out of those 12 was profx)..even now I have enough sig stones to take him to sig 160 the moment I pull him but he still evades me
  • thanks man appreciate that
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Odishika we both love guardian and accept him as our favourite dream champs
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Back in December, i thought the odds of pulling a spider ham was rigged from the free cav crystals and uh...

The first crystal afterward
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★

Talking about my hopes bro, it's getting shattered months after months. Even my last 7 5* pulls have been below par. Kind a numb now
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I just got him last week, was so excited. I've got him at r4, awakened and sig 80. Can't wait to r5 him and pump all my sigs into him
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I thought only canadian’s used guardian as a pfp. 🧐
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I've lost hope for doom.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm losing hope for Fury. Been opening so many crystals trying to get him. Fury and Doom are my top 2 hopefuls...but it's easy to lose hope when you realize how low the percentage chance is of getting that champ you want. I have almost 130 5* and almost every crystal I open now a days is a dupe...
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Hope is fuel for the fire that is Disappointment.

I find it works better for me if I just assume that everything will go wrong. That way I'm prepared for the fire, and the wins are that much sweeter.

That said, one of my top dislikes about this game is the lack of a pity system. Spend a million shards looking, only to come up empty? Don't have the roster or the time to grind its arena that may never come around? Lol welp, RIP.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The Grandmaster has crushed my hope.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Man I just got my dream pull in doom about a week ina half ago and I can’t even begin to tell you how many science/mystic crystals I opened to try for him. I popped open a basic from variant 7 and was looking forward to the worse because i was on a bad pull streak and it rolled over drax and right onto doom. I was in shock and immediately closed the app and opened it again to see that I finally got this fool as a 5*. So yes, never lose hope cause every crystal opening is one away from your favorite champ.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Honestly, I've been wanting Hyperion and Corvus for so long that they're not even dream pulls anymore haha. Sometimes you just gotta give up on your Pokedex..